DELHI, INDIA, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010: The Global LPO Conference 2010—Buyers and Vendors Meet in the LPO Industry –to be held in Delhi, India on November 13th and 14th at Hotel Radisson Noida (Delhi-NCR), India—KPO Consultants, today announced International Herald Tribune as its media partner.
Online PR News – 23-September-2010 – – The International Herald Tribune, the global edition of The New York Times, creates, collects and distributes world news, information, entertainment and opinion of the highest journalistic integrity. Its balanced perspective addresses all areas of human interest and is trusted and enjoyed by people in all corners of the globe.
We, at the Global LPO Conference, strongly believe that such collaborations would provide an impetus to the LPO industry helping forge new alliances and create newer opportunities for expansion.
This Conference, is a unique event aiming to bring together key executives with extensive interests in the legal outsourcing industry to one location across two days to discuss, deliberate, and learn about the challenges and opportunities posed by current practices in their industry. The Conference also allows delegates to meet face-to-face with service providers and country representatives from countries across Asia, Africa, U.S.A., and U.K. to discover how best to take advantage of a globalized marketplace. The Conference boasts of an impressive line-up of speakers including industry stalwarts like
• Sanjay Kamlani, Co-CEO, Pangea3
• Arihant Patni, CEO, Bodhi Global
• Rahul Shah, AVP, Infosys LPO
• Abhi Shah, CEO, Clutch Group
• Michael Bell, Managing Principal, Fronterion LLC
• Deepak Malhotra, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Constellation
• Desh R. Urs, Managing Partner, iBridge LLC and Managing Director, DOAR Litigation Consulting
• Hemant K Batra, Lead Partner-Kaden Boriss Legal LLP and Vice President, SAARCLAW
• Lalit Bhasin, President, Society of Indian Law Firms, Partner, Bhasin & Company
• Anand Sharma, CFO and Head - Management Services, CPA Global
• Atul Sharma, Regional Vice President, Indo American Chamber of Commerce
• Patrick Burke, Senior Director and Assistant General Counsel, Guidance Software Inc
• Richard Reade, UK General Counsel, ISS World
• Nigel Kissack, Partner, Group Head, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Pinsent Masons LLP
• Jason Marty, Global Director of Operations, Baker & McKenzie
Some of the unique features of this Conference include exclusive one-to-one meetings between buyers and vendors; opportunity for buyers to gauge vendor capability through innovative initiatives like commissioning Pilot Projects, going on LPO Office Tours, etc.
KPO Consultants, has been providing business solutions exclusively to the LPO industry and has worked with established and aspiring LPOs to set up their ventures, overcome their complex business and strategic issues and help management make key decisions affecting top line growth of the company. Having served clients in India, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Philippines, Mauritius, Canada, Australia, and many more countries, they have built a repository of insights and experience in this segment and are adept at understanding the finer nuances of offshoring/outsourcing legal work. For more information, please visit the Conference website www.globallpoconference.com or you may write to us at email@example.com