The Winescope App allows users to take photos of wine menus, and now price tags, to get instant access to millions of ratings, retail prices and reviews.
Online PR News – 15-September-2015 – TORONTO, CANADA – Winescope Inc. announces today the official launch of the next version of the Winescope app, which allows users to take photos of wine menus, and now price tags, to get instant access to millions of ratings, retail prices and reviews.
Winescope is one of the world’s leading wine discovery apps and empowers every user to choose a great tasting, high value wine at a restaurant, and now anywhere wine is sold. A Winescope user will never make an uninformed wine selection ever again.
• Take a photo of a wine menu at a restaurant and impress friends with a great choice
• (NEW) Take a photo of a Wine’s price tag and instantly check ratings, compare prices, or buy online
• Share your wine selections with one click on Facebook and Twitter
• Never forget a wine with your Winescope Drink Log and submit your own ratings/reviews
• See the wines your family and friends are drinking, and know what to pick the next time you need a gift
• Buy wines from Winescope for yourself or as a gift from leading online retailers and have them shipped to your door (in select markets)
Available on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, and BlackBerry World for immediate download, or at www.winescope.co