This release supports Enhanced UPCA Encoding, QR, DataMatrix, Postnet & Aztec Barcode Recognition Engines are also Improved inside .NET Applications
Online PR News – 09-September-2015 – Lane Cove, NSW, 2066 – What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.2.0 has been released. This release covers barcode encoding and decoding improvements based on the client feedbacks and to accomplish their scenarios. In reference of some scenarios, the client was not able to align code text along with UPCA bars, rightmost character was cut off, the incorrect code text font and multiple recognition of a single DataMatrix code. This release also strengthens QR, DataMatrix, Postnet and Aztec barcode recognition engines. We periodically provide maintenance release and product updates to fix known issues, add features and enhancements. We noticed some issues while encoding UPCA code when our client was using third party fonts and facing incorrect fonts problem in the resultant EMF format. Also, the distance between the bars and code text was not appropriate due to the small font text size. We have fixed all above issues. Many reported bug fixes have also been included. This release comprises a number of key fixes that help us reading and writing capabilities, such as The duplicate recognition of the DataMatrix on MaxQuality mode, Postnet BarCode was not recognized, Can’t read the DataMatrix code by default configurations, API is unable to recognize anything from the sample image, Incorrect recognition of QR code from the JPG image and many more. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• The duplicate recognition of the datamatrix on MaxQuality mode
• Postnet BarCode was not recognized
• The rightmost character of the UPCA code is being cut off
• Incorrect code text font when saving UPCA code in the EMF format
• Can't read DataMatrix code by default configurations
• BarCodeBuilder.CodeTextSpace property is not working as expected
• UPCA barcode encoding, the rightmost digit is cut-off
• API is unable to recognize anything from the sample image
• Incorrect recognition of QR code from the jpg image
• Can't recognize all DataMatrix codes from the tiff image
• Can't recognize Aztec code from the JPG image
• Can't recognize Aztec code from the PNG image
• Can't recognize all the DataMatrix codes from pdf file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Control the appearance of Code text: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Control+the+appearance+of+Code+text
- Generate Barcode by Specifying Custom Image Size: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Generate+Barcode+by+Specifying+Custom+Image+Size
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/.net/barcode-component.aspx
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066