International hosting company Storm Internet Ltd., have today announced the launch of their new customer portal.
Online PR News – 06-September-2015 – Oxford – Witney, Oxfordshire – 3rd September, 2015 – International hosting company Storm Internet Ltd., (www.storminternet.co.uk) have today announced the launch of their new customer portal, giving their customers greater power of control in a central area where they can manage all of their products and services in one single, easy to use interface.
Storm Internet are constantly innovating and striving to support their customers growing business needs, starting the year off with the launch of their new website and Private Cloud solution, StormCloud Private, they have today launched the first phase of their new customer portal to add to their offerings.
Benefits of their new portal include:
• Improved navigation and layout.
• Better centralisation of their customers hosting services in one central portal.
• StormCloud Private customers now have increased control with the ability to create, modify, resize and delete their VMs and easily move them between their parent (hypervisor) servers.
• Both Private and Public Cloud customers will now have more tools at their fingertips including the ability to enable load balancing between their VMs, back-up and restore Virtual Machines (VMs), manage settings and power management of VMs, connect via KVM over IP and monitor resource usage (CPU, Bandwidth etc.).
• Customers will now be able to create Custom Escalation Procedures directly via the portal. Customers simply define a set of specific and custom instructions for the Storm support team to carry out when an alert is triggered on their server.
• The ability for their customers to schedule Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance and vulnerability scans on their sites and servers and reports can be generated on demand.
The Oxfordshire based company are quickly becoming well known in the industry for their fully managed hosting solutions, backed by their excellent support. Having recently won “Best Business Use of Cloud” at the 17th ISPA Awards, their third consecutive win at these industry Oscars, also claiming the “Best Dedicated Hosting Award” in 2014 and “Best SME Business Hosting Award” in 2013.
Salim Benadel, CEO and founder of Storm Internet said "We’re dedicated to providing the very best support and infrastructure to support our customer’s websites and hosted services and constantly strive to support their growing business needs. The aim of the new portal is to empower our customers, giving them more control over their hosted services and a range of additional tools at their fingertips.” “The ability for our customers to be able to set Custom Escalation Procedures via the portal is something we’re really proud of and emphasises what Storm is all about. It will allow our customers to give our support team a set of specific and custom instructions to carry out on their server in the event a custom alert is triggered, a true example of how we become an extension of our customers’ team.”
For all media enquires please contact Carlene Whitehead at Carlene.Whitehead@storminternet.co.uk or telephone 01865 236393.
About Storm Internet
Storm Internet specialises in managed cloud servers and web hosting solutions. The company was founded in 2004 by its CEO Salim Benadel with a strong focus on helping small and medium sized enterprises to get the most out of the internet. Making business better lies at the core of what they do. With a commitment to SMEs, Storm was voted the winner of the UK Internet Industry’s “Best Business Use of Cloud” award in 2015, “Best Dedicated Hosting” award in 2014 and “Best SME Hosting” award in 2013. Storm is ranked among the top ten hosts in the world for uninterrupted service by website monitoring service Hyperspin, and continues to hold its position as one of the fastest hosts in the world by international comparison website fasthosts.net.
Storm Internet’s main services include:
• Managed cloud servers – Storm designs, builds and manages bespoke cloud solutions that help businesses achieve savings, resilience and increased revenue. Faster data access, on-demand scalability, backed by high-end, round the clock support, for less.
• Dedicated servers – Award winning, fully managed hosting solutions for running high traffic web sites & applications, or where the ability to configure the server is required. Get the best in technology, service and support from a team of people who are dedicated to you - 24/7/365.
• Web hosting and email - A shared platform for hosting low to medium traffic web sites and email. Excellent low cost starter platform to help establish web presence. Offering a unique lifetime hosting service to help get small businesses’ off the ground.