Negotiate to Win Masterclass by Superstar Negotiator & Bestselling Author of Negotiate to Win By Jim Thomas
Online PR News – 21-September-2010 – – Sept 20,Kuala Lumpur - Kexxel Group will be organizing a two days workshop on Negotiate To Win Masterclass by the bestselling author Jim Thomas. He will be coming down to Asia for the first time on the following dates and venues:
• 22-23 November 2010 at Kuala Lumpur
• 25-26 November 2010 at Singapore
• 29-30 November 2010 at Jakarta
Jim is the top choice of U.S. presidents and their staffs for negotiating coaching and advice. Based in the Washington, DC area, Jim is a world-renowned consultant to billion-dollar-plus corporations and an undisputed master of high-performance negotiating. When Fortune 100 companies demand that their people learn negotiation skills from only the best, they unhesitatingly pick Jim. His presentations on negotiating have been enthusiastically received by tens of thousands in the United States and abroad. Jim is a frequent guest on television and radio.
He has featured on CNN, CNBC,Fox News and more. His TV interview with Prime Time Morning Asia on “A commentary on the Second Presidential Debate” was viewed by over 6 million Asian viewers. To view please click: http://www.jimthomas.info/CNA-PTM-845am-08Oct.wmv .
Delegates attending the course will be learn:
• How to achieve long-lasting, creative, mutually profitable, "win-win" agreements more easily, smoothly, and consistently
• How to thoroughly and effectively prepare for your negotiations
• How to assess the other side’s negotiating strengths and weaknesses
• How to use the full range of best negotiating practices – and how to defend against them
• Why, when, and how to make concessions – and avoid unnecessary concessions
• How to effectively select, manage, and use negotiating teams
• How to establish and maintain a positive negotiating climate
• How to negotiate more comfortably and successfully across cultural lines
• The growing role of computers and the Internet in negotiating
On top of that, delegate can experience Jim’s presentation style which is frequently described as combination of negotiator, lawyer and standup comedian.
The numerous awards recipient has the right way to explain and provide in depth information about on negotiation skills. “If I can make people laugh, I can make them learn”, says Jim.
Who should attend this workshop:
• Head of Department’s
• Vice President’s
• Marketing Manager’s
• Procurement Manager’s
• And any one who deals with negotiations on a daily basis
You will leave with a wealth of powerful tools and new ideas that you can use the very next time you negotiate.
For more information about Negotiate To Win Masterclass, Please feel free to call us at 03 -7804 6542 or send us an email at email@example.com
Kexxel Group is a leading business intelligence company providing top level business learning & strategic networking platforms to Fortune 1000 & Blue chip companies in Asia, Africa & Middle East Region, through International Business Conferences, Hospitality Management, Corporate Trainings, In House Trainings & International Exhibitions.