Visual Studio Live! celebrates 22 years of education and training for the developer community
Online PR News – 01-September-2015 – Chatsworth, CA – 1105 Media’s Enterprise Computing Group – the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines – has announced that Visual Studio Live! will return as part of Live! 360, taking place November 16 – 20, 2015 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL, as one of five co-located events that comprise the conference. SQL Server Live!, SharePoint Live!, TechMentor, and Modern Apps Live! round out the event, with attendees having access to all five conferences!
Visual Studio Live! Orlando 2015 is being billed as part of ‘The Ultimate Education Destination’, bringing a cadre of coding experts to this sunny local to anchor the Live! 360 event. With a focus on current and upcoming development technologies, Visual Studio Live! offers developers, engineers, software architects, and designers exclusive access to a week of unbiased and cutting-edge education on the Microsoft platform.
Visual Studio ALM MVP Brian Randell joins Visual Studio Live! veterans Andrew Brust and Rocky Lhotka to share conference chair duties, bringing with him over 20 years of software development experience. "This year we have a new platform in Windows 10 to consider, new tools in Visual Studio 2015, and a whole set of enhancements to the ALM stack with Team Foundation Server 2015 and Visual Studio Online," says Randell. "We think there’s a great way to digest these changes and seize their collective opportunity, and that’s to hear about them directly from the finest expert speakers in the business."
Visual Studio Live! topics include:
• Visual Studio / .NET Framework
• Windows Client, including Windows 10/WinRT, and WPF
• Web Development
• Cloud Computing
• Mobile Client
• Lessons Learned and Advanced Practices
• Database and Analytics
In addition to educational sessions and workshops, the conference offers multiple networking events and opportunities for attendees to talk to experts and fellow colleagues one-on-one in a casual environment.
More information about Visual Studio Live! Orlando can be found at vslive.com/Orlando. Registration is currently open.
As an added benefit, Visual Studio Live! Orlando attendees will also have access to the four other Live! 360 co-located events at no additional charge:
- - SharePoint Live! provides leading-edge knowledge and training for SharePoint administrators, developers, and planners who must customize, deploy and maintain SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation to maximize the business value. splive360.com
- - SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. sqllive360.com
- - Modern Apps Live! presented in partnership with Magenic, Modern Apps Live! brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the complex landscape of mobile, cross-device, and cloud development. modernappslive.com
- - TechMentor provides the modern IT pro with the skills and tools needed to stay ahead in an ever-evolving world. TechMentor Orlando will focus on the making your datacenter more manageable, automated and modern. techmentorevents.com/orlando
Visual Studio Live! Orlando & Live! 360 offer exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
Additional information can be obtained by contacting Chris Kourtoglou at 650.787.9515 or email@example.com, or Caroline Stover at 323.605.4398 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, for user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Michelle Cheng at 425.277.9223 or at email@example.com.
# # #
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and former President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.
Sr. Event Director
Visual Studio Live! / 1105 Media