After launching for Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone now zuHapps has launched its driving and parking game Drive Home for iOS.
Online PR News – 30-August-2015 – Delhi – DELHI – Sept 9, 2015 –zuHapps ( www.zuhapps.com ), a mobile game developer from India, released their car parking game Drive Home in iOS Market. The objective of the game is to drive to home and park in the parking lot, all within minimum time and without damage to the car. Drive Home is a casual car driving and parking game, and it is simple enough for anyone to learn and is fun for all ages. There are a total of 120 unique levels with 3 different worlds, and each level can play in day or night mode.
Game Trailer of this car parking game( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEFdQMmeXT4 ) is available on YouTube.
- Below are some of the features of this parking game:
- Each level can play in both day and night modes.
- On-screen driving controls with realistic driving physics help to test the driving and parking skills.
- Built-in, easy to learn and user friendly tutorials that will pop up while driving.
- Beautiful places to drive in and realistic sound effects.
- The score can post to social networks like Facebook.
A Lite version of this parking game Drive Home can be downloaded ( http://www.zuhapps.com/drivetohome ) from App Store for free, while the Pro Version is available for $0.99. Drive Home is available worldwide in English and, as earlier indicated, is already available for download free in the Android Play Store, Blackberry World and Windows Phone Marketplace.
Press Kit of Drive To Home ( http://goo.gl/aBT0cc ) can be downloaded from the website of Zuhapps.
zuHapps(previously known as vRad Games), a mobile game developer headquartered in India, develops casual games and applications for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry devices.