Communities are evaluated based on a number of subjects including lifestyle and price range. BestRetirementDestinations.com ranks the best retirement communities on a monthly basis for your benefit.
Online PR News – 14-September-2009 – – Plymouth, IN- BestRetirementDestinations.com knows how hard it is to choose a location to retire. That’s why every month, hundreds of locations are evaluated and ranked to create lists like the Best Bahamas Retirement Communities.
The islands of the Bahamas are a paradise full of fun. Whether you are interested in water activities like SCUBA diving and skiing or if you are interested in staying on land and soaking up sun, there is something for every beach-lover in the Bahamas. Retirement should be a new adventures, not a dreary settling down. BestRetirementDestinations.com wants to ensure you know exactly where the fun is.
These Top 30 Bahamas Retirement Communities are determined to get your attention:
1. February Point Resort Estates- Nassau
2. Shoreline Grand Bahama Island- Grand Bahama Island
3. Old Bahama Bay- Grand Bahama Island
4. Valentines Resort and Marina- North Eleuthera
5. Chub Cay- Berry Islands
6. Romora Bay Club & Resort- Harbour Island
7. Blue Marlin Cove Anglers Club- Grand Bahamas
8. Ocean Club Residences and Marina
9. Fortune Cay- Grand Bahama Island
10. Discovery Bay- Grand Bahama Island
Each destination was reviewed using evaluation criteria for Bahamas retirement communities. These criteria include: Residential Options, Visual Appeal, Recreational Activities, Social Networking, and Safety/Security.
Learn more about the Top Bahamas Retirement Community, and other great companies.
Communities interested in being considered for rankings should visit us at:
Follow Us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bestcommunities