Dr. Yitzhak Shnaps, a NJ psychiatrist, discusses the effectiveness of Intensive Combined Therapy.
Online PR News – 15-September-2010 – – Princeton – "Usually psychiatrists employ just one treatment type to manage each patient’s troubles," observes Dr. Yitzak Shnaps, a NJ psychiatrist. "I've discovered, however, that many individuals respond most effectively to a mixture of therapies."
Dr. Shnaps, as the best psychiatrists in NJ (http://princetonpsychiatrist.com/policies), utilizes this joint approach, labeled Intensive Combined Therapy, to create a specialized treatment plan for every patient. The treatment employs:
• Psychotherapy: Weekly individual therapy. This methodology mixes psychoanalytic, cognitive behavioral therapy, and other methods, according to each patient’s needs.
• Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy: A system that depends generally on carefully monitored medicines, as well as weekly psychotherapy.
• Parent/Family Therapy: This method includes the entire family using a range of approaches, such as: collaborative problem solving and non-violent resistance.
Dr. Shnaps as one of the best New Jersey psychiatrists, has observed that Intensive Combined Therapy bestows various advantages, especially in involved cases:
• One doctor, one plan of treatment. There are no worries that different professionals are working at cross purposes.
• The treatment plan targets specific medical, emotional, or psychological concerns.
• One doctor examines all psychological and psychiatric problems – and can better understand the big picture.
• A single professional who understands mental health’s medical and psychological symptoms can arrive at a more precise diagnosis.
• Different elements of the treatment can be evaluated and altered if required.
• A doctor carefully monitors the patient’s medication, prescribing lower levels – with fewer side effects – if appropriate.
• Medical issues cloaked as mental health problems are more likely to be noticed.
To learn more about Child psychiatrist in nj (http://princetonpsychiatrist.com/blog) Dr. Yitzhak Shnaps as one of the best nj psychiatrists (http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/reputable-nj-psychiatrists-offers-extensive-unique-child-and-teen-therapy-136288.php) visit: http://princetonpsychiatrist.com/ or call (609) 921-7878 for more information.
About Dr. Yitzhak Shnaps, MD
Yitzhak Shnaps, MD is a graduate of the Hebrew University Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel and performed his Psychiatric Residency and Psychiatric Chief Residency at Albert Einstein Medical College, Bronx, New York. His academic and administrative appointments have included Chief, Dual Diagnosis Services – Carrier Foundation and Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
© 2010 First page of Google (http://www.mastergoogle.com/first-page-of-google.php) guaranteed company Master Google and Dr. Yitzhak Shnaps. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Dr. Yitzhak Shnaps and Sinai Marketing dba Master Google are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this press release is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.