EMM has completed the most significant additions and refinements to date of their 24 million record international business-to-business marketing database.
Online PR News – 30-July-2015 – Chicago, IL – Every Market Media has completed the most significant additions and refinements to date of their international business-to-business marketing database. One of EMM’s primary objectives is to provide the highest quality international email lists for businesses and, toward this end, EMM has appended critical fields to enable more narrow targeting and standardized much of their 24 million record database.
EMM’s international B2B marketing database now consists of 24,127,560 unique international business emails from over 20 industries and within 227 countries. 8,521,086 of these records are "Tier 1" and include full business card values: Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone and Email.
New fields appended for more specific targeting include:
- Job Level (I.e. C-Level)
- Job Function (I.e. Marketing)
- Revenue Range (annual revenue)
- Employee Range (# of employees)
- Tier (flag to indicate “Tier 1” records that have all business card data fields available)
- Threat Level (ImpressionWise threat management ranking for email deliverability)
Database standardization and update highlights:
- Used company-level and country matches to append Revenue, Employees, Company Website, Industry, SIC Code, SIC Code 2, Country and Postal Address where missing
- Created Country Codes for every record with Phone and Fax
- Set individual phones to appropriate minimum and maximum character rules by country
- Filtered out all domestic or invalid countries and contacts
- Standardized Revenue
COO Amanda Kohl says, "The focus of this build truly was extreme standardization and character clean-up while simultaneously providing our customers with innovative ways for improving select-ability and company level filtering."
Full details of the latest update are available upon request, including counts by Country, Job Level, Job Function and Industry.
Contact Every Market Media to customize the right list to support your next campaign, append missing information to your own database or learn more about our strategic partnerships.