Mark Reddy, Graziella Pettinati and Beverley East will present.
Online PR News – 30-June-2015 – Windsor, CA – The 2015 American Handwriting Analysis Foundation (AHAF) Conference’s Summer Session will be held entirely online on Saturday, July 11. Participants can join from the comfort of their home, using the online web conferencing service Zoom. Zoom is a free program, easy to download, and easy to use; go to http://zoom.us to set up a free account and participate in the conference from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
World-renowned speakers will once again share information at the leading edge of handwriting analysis, graphology, psychology and human behavior.
Conference schedule for July 11th:
• 8:45 AM PDT Open link for live networking time
• 9:15 - 9:25 AM PDT Introductions
• 9:25 - 9:30 AM PDT Conference Announcements
• 9:30 - 11:00 AM PDT Speaker: Mark Reddy – “Handwriting & Human Nature: What I can tell about you by the fact that you can write."
• 11:00 - 11:30 AM PDT Q&A and live networking, come chat with participants from around the world
• 11:30 - 1:00 PM PDT Break for Lunch
• 1:00 - 1:30 PM PDT Bonus Speaker: Graziella Pettinati – “Wartegg Test”.
• 1:30-1:45 PM PDT Break
• 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM PDT Speaker: Beverley East – “The Good, the Bad, and the Usual Suspects. Exploring the Criminal Mind from a Global Perspective: What their Handwriting Reveals."
(All times noted are PDT – Pacific Daylight Time)
Participants can find full speaker bios, topics, pricing and payment information on the conference page.
For assistance with Zoom conferencing, contact the Conference Coordinator, Val Weil at (412) 508-9936 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.