WEB100 Technologies has released a new version 1.3 of the FotoBOOK.Platform online platform and updated a new version of the theme editor FotoBOOK.ThemeEditor.
Online PR News – 23-June-2015 – Kiev – FotoBOOK.Platform is a web-to-print solution that provides enterprises with an opportunity to promptly run an online photobook editor, integrate it with existing polygraphic infrastructure and provide receiving and processing of online photobook orders.
The main improvements were performed in version 1.3 of the FotoBOOK.Platform:
• capability to connect 3 different skins (themes) for changing the online application visual appearance was realized;
• the new "Discounts / Special Offers / Coupons" module, that allows company to manage all marketing and discount activities, was implemented;
• the system of large size photo editing was updated and improved;
• the generation of original photo book layouts was accelerated;
• it became possible to group photo book elements and projects with grouped elements as with a single object;
• appeared the ability to scale the photo book during the editing process;
• it is possible to create the hierarchical lists of picking up addresses to optimize the work with them;
• it became possible to copy photo book projects;
• an easy and convenient way of photo box dragging and dropping was implemented;
• used frameworks and infrastructure components were updated up to the latest versions.
FotoBOOK.Platform provides many more new features. More detailed information you can find on the front-end demo installation: http://demo.fotobook-platform.com/.
Along with FotoBOOK.Platform the FotoBOOK.ThemeEditor 1.3 photo book theme creator was released.
Theme Editor provides an advanced set of tools that allows to create an original theme design of any level of complexity. In the new version the work with fonts and text was optimized.
The main aim of the FotoBOOK.Platform product is an implementation of the modern online tool for printing companies / photo labs with a wide users audience having different levels of computer skills. To reach mainstream audience and provide the desired level of interface complexity the FotoBOOK.Platform contains a few editor modes. Each user can choose the appropriate level of complexity of the interface and set of functionality - from minimum to maximum.
«WEB100 Technologies» CEO Victor Maznyuk has emphasized: "The basis of the FotoBOOK.Platform team philosophy is formation of stable and long-term partnership with customers who need a high-quality innovative software online platform to make their business grow".
The development of the platform is based on feedback from the actual users and customers. This means that the platform is developing so as to meet all the needs of the end users and business customers".
About WEB100 Technologies
WEB100 Technologies (http://web100.com.ua) is a software company that provides outsourcing services and development of IT solutions for B2B/B2C communications and business solutions based on social media technologies.
The company has been successfully operating in the international software market since 2002 and during that time has made a great number of projects of web / desktop / server applications development, software testing and quality control, and IT support.