Coffee bars are the hottest trends at weddings and special events according to Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering, www.espressodave.com, premiere vendor at events throughout the Northeast. "Espresso Dave" Salzman shares the top 10 reasons to include this must-have at your event.
Online PR News – 07-September-2010 – – (Boston, MA) A hot trend at weddings and special events is a coffee bar according to Espresso Dave's Specialty Coffee Catering, http://www.espressodave.com, premiere vendor at events throughout the Northeast.
"Specialty coffee bar service featuring espressos, cappuccinos and other non-alcoholic beverages is a must-have these days," explains coffee catering Dave Salzman. Here's his Top 10 List highlighting why this service is a great, affordable luxury.
1. Coffee stimulates conversation and camaraderie. Think about some of the fantastic discussions you've had with friends while drinking a latte or frozen mochaccino at your favorite coffee house.
2. Espressos, cappuccinos and other specialty coffee drinks are elegant. A specialty coffee bar adds sophistication and flair to your event.
3. A specialty coffee bar says you care about your guests. The plain ol' cup of joe served at most receptions can't compare to drinks prepared to order by a trained barista.
4. A coffee bar is a great addition to regular bar service. For those guests who need some sobering up, there's nothing better than a double espresso to do the trick before you send them on their way.
5. Think "affordable luxury" when you hire a specialty coffee caterer. In most cases, an hour or two of unlimited service costs less than you spend on an amazing wedding cake.
6. "Your guests expect good coffee." Quality coffee is not a fad.
7. The inclusion of specialty coffee is seen as a healthy and socially responsible. Many folks are seeking out non-alcoholic beverage alternatives.
8. Offering a coffee bar in lieu of an alcohol bar may reduce your insurance costs at the reception facility. Check with your wedding planner or banquet coordinator.
9. Create buzz about your event like no other service can, literally. Leave a lasting impression on your guests.
10. Coffee drinks can be customized to reflect the theme of your event. From naming a drink after the bride and groom to adding a custom monogram, specialty coffee can be personalized to wow your guests.
To book Espresso Dave's Coffee Catering, contact: email@example.com or 888-221-9029 or Twitter.com/Espresso_Dave