Shubiki Corporation has released a new "Introduction to Facilitation" course for its "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning" on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Online PR News – 26-May-2015 – Tokyo, Japan – Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Introduction to Facilitation" for its multi-lingual business skills application and e-Learning programs, "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning" in seven languages.
In various business settings, opportunities for facilitation are steadily increasing. This has also been viewed to include moderation of a meeting, etc.
In understanding the essential elements of facilitation, users can learn skills common to facilitators that provide higher rates of efficiency and produce better results, further expanding their own success.
This course explains the concept of facilitation starting from the basics. It utilizes a Question-Based Learning system to test users on their learning progress.
This course is available in the form of an in-app purchase through the "BISCUE App," as well as in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS" on smartphones, tablets and PC.
*** Course Contents ***
* 7 courses:
- Title: Introduction to Facilitation
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese
* Table of Contents
1. Basic Knowledge
2. Way to Proceed
4. Preparing in Advance
- Audio narration included for each language.
*** System Requirements and Specifications ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Product pricing is indicated in each store.
- For "BISCUE App," courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase.
- Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets.
- Prices will be quoted separately.
- Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
For further details, please refer to:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 1,000 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small- and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.