Mahatma Gandhi college of Education is running under Mind Power Education. We have two campuses first in Delhi and other one in Agra.
Online PR News – 25-May-2015 – New delhi – NTT(Nursery Teacher Training) course is providing by Mahatma Gandhi College of Education. By using the NTT (Nursery Teacher Training) course teacher development and learning of young children. Mahatma Gandhi College of Education provide excellent NTT course in Delhi and NCR. This college provide excellent classes and educated staff to our student. The NTT Course help the nursery teachers to learn the methods of planned teaching through play and experiments. After completion of this course, the trainees can opt for certificates by Government Recognized UGC (University Gant Commission). NTT program fully recognized by AIECCE, New Delhi. We provide training classes on regular mode and online mode for our NTT along with the relevant study material. We also provide own exam center for our NTT program. The NTT course will provide the skills and experience to teach children in the age group of 0-5 year as nursery teachers. Now NTT admission are open, student apply for this course as soon as possible.
Carrier opportunities from the course Nursery Teacher Training (NTT):
1. You can join as a Nursery Teacher in Public or Govt. School.
2. You can open your own play way School.
3. You can work with NGO’s also.
Eligibility Criteria and Fees Structure of NTT Course:-
1. Anyone who has completed 10+2 level is eligible to enrol in the NTT (Nursery Teacher Training) Course.
2. The course fee for Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) is reasonably priced at Rs 13,500/ only per semester for online mode.
3. We provide also Distance mode NTT Course Fee Rs 12,500/ only per Semester.
For further details or apply direct admission in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) than please Contact us at 8447770950. Or click our website: http://www.mgceindia.com/NTT-nursery-teacher-training.html