Now law firms, litigators and analysts can receive US ITC case alerts without logging into ITC portal and EDIS system
Online PR News – 21-May-2015 – May 21, 2015 /California – Los Altos, CA: MaxVal recently launched ITC Case Alerts, a part of MaxVal’s Litigation Databank services. This custom alert is sent with details of newly filed and instituted US ITC (United States International Trade Commission) cases.
• Detailed case information such as complainant(s), respondent(s), patent numbers , case number, complaint filed date, date of institution, and current status of the case
• Direct link to complaints by clicking an icon/URL instead of logging into ITC EDIS system and search cases
• Customized alert frequency options (daily/weekly/monthly)
• Stay updated with all recent ITC case filings and institutions
• Periodic/timely alerts to perform timely actions
• Eliminate the complex process of extracting documents from EDIS (Electronic Document Information System)
• Saves time, costs and reduces complexity
MaxVal also offers further detailed study of cases during proceedings and closure
About MaxVal Group Inc.
Founded in 2004 by a practicing patent attorney, MaxVal strives to create innovative tools and services to solve real-world patent problems encountered by our clients. It serves both in-house and outside counsel, as well as patent operations at both corporations and law firms. Currently, MaxVal has over 175 people including patent attorneys and agents, software developers, database experts, paralegal and docketing professionals.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-650-472-0644