Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of â€śFast Food Market in India 2015-2020" research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Online PR News – 21-May-2015 – Bangalore – Fast food market in India is expected to be worth US$ 27.57 billion by 2020, finds a new research report launched by NOVONOUS. Indian fast food market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2020 due to changing consumer behaviour and demography.
About 10% of the fast food market in India is organized. NOVONOUS estimates that the organized fast food market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27% by 2020.
Vegetarian fast food constitutes of around 45% of the whole fast food market in India and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2020.
Fast food Casual dining restaurants (CDRs) market in organized fast food sector in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27% by 2019-20.
Non casual dining restaurants (NCDR) or fast casual dining restaurants have gained tremendous market share in the last 10-15 years. Non-Casual dining restaurants (CDRs) market in organized fast food sector in India is also projected to grow at a CAGR of 27% in next 5 years.
Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) market in organized fast food sector in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20% by 2019-20.
Millions of people eat ethnic fast food every-day from pani-puri to vada pav to dosa. To leverage the growth of ethnic fast food market many players are entering this market in an organised way.
Ethnic fast food market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31.95% by 2019-20.
This report provides detailed analysis of the factors that have led to the growth of fast food market in India. The in depth study of the food variety offered in terms of cuisines, the restaurant type and the food category has been covered in this report.
The report further discovered that there is large scope for the fast food companies to expand their operations in Tier 2 and 3 towns. It also focuses on the future growth of the companies.
The report emphasizes on the policies governing the Fast Food industry in India and the regulations and standards to be followed and maintained. Also a comparative analysis of how the franchise model works in the industry eases the hold of the report.
The report also has detailed company profiles including their position in fast food value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for thirteen key fast food players in Indian market namely Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (Dominos and Dunkin' Donuts), Yum! Restaurants India (Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell), Subway Systems India Private Limited (Subway), Hardcastle Restaurants Private Limited (McDonald's), Jumbo King Foods Private Limited, Tata Starbucks Limited, Goli Vada Pav Private Limited, Prem Sagar Dosa Plaza Private Limited, Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company (CafĂ© Coffee Day), Neopolitan Pizza Limited, United Restaurant Limited, TMA Hospitality Service Pvt Ltd (Ammi's Biryani) and Spring Leaf Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Mast Kalandar).
Scope of Fast Food Market in India 2015 - 2020 report:
- This report provides a detailed view of Indian fast food scenario with current market scenarios.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on fast food sector in India.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for overall fast food market in India up to 2020.
- This study also identifies segment-wise fast food potential and forecasts in organized, unorganized, vegetarian, non-vegetarian, casual dining restaurants (CDRs), non-casual dining restaurants, quick service restaurants (QSRs) and ethnic fast food categories.
- This report also focuses on developing a better understanding of the current state of the fast food service models used in India.
- This study also identifies various central and state policies related to fast food market in India.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for fast food market in India.
- The report identifies the key credit, policy and technological risks associated with fast food market in India.
- The report profiles 13 key players in Indian fast food market.
- This report provides competitive landscape in Indian fast food market.
- The report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in Indian fast food market.
- This report provides future trends and opportunities for fast food market in India.
- This report also provides recommendations for policy makers, service providers and investors.
For more information and purchase this report please visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/novonous/fast-food-market-india-2015-2020
To browse more market research reports by NOVONOUS visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
NOVONOUS helps organizations differentiate themselves, break entry barriers, track investments, develop strategies and see through corporate fog by providing business intelligence that works for their business. For more information about NOVONOUS visit: http://www.novonous.com