The project report which has been prepared using both primary and secondary market research examines all aspects for setting up a tea processing plant.
Online PR News – 16-May-2015 – VA – IMARC’s latest study “Tea Processing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a tea processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the tea industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing & manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the tea industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
• What are the key success and risk factors in the tea industry?
• How has the tea market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What is the structure of the tea industry and who are the key players?
• What are the various unit operations involved in a tea plant?
• What is the total size of land required for setting up a tea plant?
• What are the machinery requirements for setting up a tea plant?
• What are the raw material requirements for setting up a tea plant?
• What are the utility requirements for setting up a tea plant?
• What are the manpower requirements for setting up a tea plant?
• What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a tea plant?
• What are the capital costs for setting up a tea plant?
• What are the operating costs for setting up a tea plant?
• What should be the pricing mechanism of various tea products?
• What will be the income and expenditures for a tea plant?
• What is the time required to break-even?
Table of Contents
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Introduction to the Tea Industry
4 Tea Industry Analysis
4.1 Tea Industry: Key Success and Risk Factors
4.1.1 Key Success Factors
4.1.2 Key Risk Factors
4.2 Tea Industry: Overall Market Performance
4.2.1 Global Tea Industry
220.127.116.11 Current, Historical and Future Market Trends
18.104.22.168 Market Breakup by Region
4.2.2 Black Tea Industry
22.214.171.124 Current, Historical and Future Market Trends
126.96.36.199 Market Breakup by Region
4.3 Major Players
5 Processing & Manufacturing of Tea
5.1 Tea Processing Plant: Detailed Process Flow
5.2 Tea Processing Plant: Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
6 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6.1 Land, Location and Site Development
6.2 Layout and Buildings
6.3 Plant and Machinery
6.4 Raw Materials
6.7 Other Capital Investments
7 Tea Processing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
8 Tea Processing Plant: Project Economics
8.1 Capital Cost of the Project
8.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
8.3 Product Pricing
8.4 Income Projections
8.5 Expenditure Projections
8.6 Financial Analysis
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/tea-processing-plant/