Light, Seasonal and Imaginative Sushi, Salads, Sake and Cocktails Available May through August
Online PR News – 15-May-2015 – Pembroke Pines & South Miami, Fla – Get a fresh, summer start with RA Sushi! Rolling out in May, nine, all new, unique, light and mouthwatering combinations of flavors and spirits will be available through August at both RA locations.
• Red Seabream Carpaccio ($11): finely sliced red seabream and lemon topped with a spicy yuzu dressing, organic micro greens, truffle salt and touch of lemon zest
• Red Seabream Nigiri ($4.50): delectable red seabream over rice, topped with spicy yuzu dressing and truffle salt.
• Tuna California Roll ($9): classic California Roll topped with a mix of tuna, avocado, cucumber, bell pepper and cilantro, and finished with togarashi, garlic chips and black pepper soy sauce.
• Langostino Strawberry Salad ($12): langostino, strawberries, cucumber and avocado over arugula then tossed in citrus vinaigrette and served with a tangy kiwi wasabi sauce and truffle salt.
• Peach Basil Sour ($8.50): a flavorful mixture of Bacardi Peach Red, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, fresh basil and lemon sour.
• Hot Tropics Margarita ($8.50): a blend of sweet and spicy flavors that contains Tanteo Tropical Tequila and Combier Liqueur d’Orange, shaken with mango purée, lime juice and agave nectar and served with a chili-salted rim.
• Pear & Lemon Blossom ($8.50): a refreshing seasonal pear-infused lemonade made with Absolute Pears, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, lemon sour and pear purée.
• Discovery Sake Flight ($9): offering includes three 2 oz. pours: MIO Sparkling, Kizakura Pure and Saturi “Little Lily” Nigori.
• TY KU Coconut Nigori Sake ($8/$16 *330ML Bottle): premium nigori sake infused with the refreshing taste of coconut and aromatic hints of vanilla.
About RA Sushi
A “RA”ckin’ vibe with fresh sushi, distinctive Japanese-inspired dishes and creative cocktails sets RA Sushi apart from a typical sushi joint. RA Sushi invites guests to discover why it’s more fun in the RA, offering an innovative menu, upbeat music and an energetic atmosphere. RA opened its first location in Scottsdale, Ariz. in 1997, and the award-winning restaurant has since expanded to 26 locations throughout the United States. Look for RA Sushi on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. For more information, visit RAsushi.com.