This offline application is an offline app with six hundred thousand words and enables you to use the dictionary anywhere and anytime without internet.
Online PR News – 12-May-2015 – China – Our English to Chinese Translate Dictionary with the enormous number of words provides you with an ideal opportunity to seek and find the definition and the translation of any word you want. This contemporary application is an offline app with six hundred thousand words and enables you to use the dictionary anywhere and anytime without any internet access, which would possibly be barrier for you.
This Offline English to Chinese Dictionary has numerous peculiarities, among them are:
• Embracing such well-known dictionaries like URX ZHEN Chinese – English Dictionary (author –Markus Spitzer), Chinese (T) – English (author – Babylon Ltd.) and many others
• Looking up a word in the dictionary and finding its meaning faster than in any other online dictionary. All you need is to start typing the word and our application will instantly display the most likely results.
• Getting synonyms and antonyms of the tapped words with more than three hundred thousand synonym word count.
• Finding a huge collection of idioms, phrasal verbs as well as slang terms and contemporary words with their audio pronunciations.
• Creating unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called “Favorites”.
English to Chinese Translate Dictionary is authorized only for iPhone, iPod and iPad touch. Having this up-to-date application you will surely be encouraged to investigate Foreign Languages in a thorough way.
We did our best to make the following English to Chinese Translate Dictionary with comprehensive range of words and made in mind with our users’ convenience.