Apps Associates announced today that they have been selected to present at COLLABORATE 15 being held on April 12-16, 2015.
Online PR News – 10-April-2015 – Las Vegas, Nevada – As an educational conference, COLLABORATE helps users of the full family of Oracle business applications and database software gain greater value from their Oracle investments. COLLABORATE 15 will include over 1000 sessions and panels packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content along with breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers.
We look forward to seeing you at the event where you can join us for expert sessions on:
• Exalytics Times Ten In-Memory or 12c In-Memory, Which Is Best for OBIEE?-(Session ID: 10490) by Abdul Hafeez Shaik, Principal Consultant, Apps Associates and Kshitij Kumar, CTO, Apps Associates
• Application Management Suite Deep Dive – Patching and Cloning-(Session ID: 10479) by Ravi Madabhushanam, Solution Architect, Apps Associates
• Hadoop Integration with OBIEE 11g-(Session ID: 10350) by Vinay Kumar Donkena, Senior Consultant, Apps Associates and Abdul Hafeez Shaik, Principal Consultant, Apps Associates
• A Deep Dive into Delivering Advanced Reporting from Essbase through OBIEE-(Session ID: 10173) by Pravin Patil, Practice Director, Apps Associates
• Exalytics Beyond Times Ten and Aggregates-(Session ID: 10407) by Abdul Hafeez Shaik, Principal Consultant, Apps Associates and Kshitij Kumar, CTO, Apps Associates
• 10 Tips for a successful R12.2 Upgrade-(Session ID: 10412) by Ramam Kallakuri, Apps Associates
For registration information and the latest updates on COLLABORATE 15, visit www.collaborate.oaug.org