Microwave Vision Group (MVG) is exhibiting at EuCap, the 9th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, to be held in Lisbon, Portugal on 12-17 APRIL 2015
Online PR News – 09-April-2015 – Paris, France – Through presentations and exhibition, EuCAP provides the ideal platform for the exchange of scientific and technical information, both at academic and industrial levels.
MVG will be presenting one of their latest innovations, WaveStudio™, a dedicated software suite for faster, more flexible, testing and analysis of Over-The-Air (OTA) measurements of wireless devices which the wireless device sector has demanded for many years.
Built on the firm foundation of Satimo Antenna Measurement Software (SAM), MVG WaveStudio™ is an innovative software suite which optimizes the process to provide even more rapid and improved OTA testing and measurement for wireless devices.
WaveStudio has many automated features, making it user, time and cost friendly. Through its automated test method, WaveStudio takes full control of all equipment in the system once a testing session is underway. This allows engineers to program tests to run in batches, or, to repeat tests without any intervention.
In addition to MVG WaveStudio’s capability to provide fully automated OTA measurements of wireless devices, it also gives users the ability to prepare test batches in advance or batch cloning capabilities to achieve rapid test results. The user can also view results from any PC or view multiple test results in parallel. All the measurements comply with the CTIA OTA test plan and are accessed through an intuitive user interface.
With MVG multi-probe technology and WaveStudio OTA automation software, approved and certifiable by CTIA, tests can be performed quickly and effectively, optimizing test lab operations, increasing test through-put and ultimately gaining overall time to market of mobile devices.
MVG experts will also present on a variety of topics, from scientific workshops through to Spacecraft Antenna analysis, one of MVG’s presentations listed here is sure to be of interest to you:
• Investigation of Spherical Higher Order Modes Sources in Antenna Measurement Probe Design
• Measurement Techniques for Multi-beam Antennas Scientific Workshop
• Analysis of Spacecraft Antenna Farm Interaction with Equivalent Current Technique
• Combined NF Antenna Simulation/Measurement for Fast Testing
• Measurement and Simulation of Reflector Antenna
• Measurements as Enhancement of Numerical Simulation for Challenging Antennas
• Investigations on Probe Phase Center Impact in Antenna Measurement Results Uncertainty for Spherical Near Field Systems
• IETR Millimetre Wave Compact Antenna Test Range: Implementation and Validation
A full schedule of presentations can be found here http://www.eucap2015.org/conference/programme or for further information about MVG please come and meet our experts us on the MVG stand (20;15;14)
Meet our experts
• Alain Quinquiry - Sales Manager, EMEA
• Jorge Valverde – Sales Manager, EMEA
• Per Noren – Sales Manager, EMEA
• Lars Jacob Foged – Group Scientific Director
• Lucia Scialacqua – Scientific Engineer
• Gwenn LeFur - R&D and Antenna Measurement Engineer
• Edward Szpindor – Director, RF/Systems engineering
• Thomas Kozan - System Engineer
• Paul Duxbury - Sales Manager, EMEA
visit www.microwavevision.com or email email@example.com