Church Hill Classics, leading diploma frame manufacturer/online retailer announces 24 Finalists in 2015 Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
Online PR News – 03-April-2015 – Monroe, CT – Church Hill Classics (CHC)®, a leading manufacturer and online retailer in the college diploma frame industry, is excited to announce the 24 Finalists in their 7th annual Frame My Future Scholarship Contest.
The national Frame My Future Scholarship Contest 2015 asked students to submit an original and creative image that expressed This is how I Frame My Future. The contest was open to all students planning to attend a college/university in the United States as a full-time student in the 2015-2016 academic year.
More than 5,500 entries were received ranging from photographs, graphic design pieces, poems, short essays, collages, artwork, and other creative expressions. Submissions were accepted from October 1, 2014 to March 3, 2015. With so many talented and success-driven students competing for one of the five scholarships, CHC relies on a popular online vote to determine 5 Winners from these 24 Finalists.
For this final phase, CHC invites you to participate in the public voting round of the scholarship contest by casting your vote for your favorite Finalist entry.
The 24 Finalists’ entries are posted on the company’s diplomaframe.com™ website: www.diplomaframe.com/FMF2015finalists.
The five top-voted entries will each receive a $1,000 scholarship, and the entry receiving the most votes, the Grand Prize Winner, will also earn a matching donation of $1,000 towards his/her college or university’s scholarship endowment fund. Voting runs from April 2nd to April 29, 2015 (11:59 pm Eastern Time).
List of 24 Finalists in the 2015 Frame My Future Scholarship Contest:
• Matthew Fry from Visalia, California – California State University Channel Islands
• Michaela Gallegos from Vacaville, California – University of California, Berkeley
• Tatum Galliete from Presidio, Texas – The University of Texas at Austin
• Marie Frances Angela Gonzales from Richmond, Texas – College of St. Benedict
• Rachel Haik from Springfield, MO – Undecided
• Levi Hibner from Kewanna, Indiana – Indiana University
• Bethany Hicks from Baltimore, Maryland – Delaware College of Art and Design
• Caroline Jarecke from Denver, Colorado – Undecided
• Alice Jeong from Lincolnshire, Illinois – University of Michigan
• Thomas Johnson from Atlanta, Georgia – Georgia State University
• Katherine Lunas from San Diego, California – Johnson & Wales University
• Ilana Lemack from Plano, Texas – Undecided
• Sarah Lyons from North Olmsted, Ohio – Fashion Institute of Technology
• Brianna Meeker from Forest Hill, Maryland – Liberty University
• Cari Monroe from Verona, Wisconsin – University of St. Thomas
• Ashley Naguit from Corpus Christi, Texas – University of North Texas Health Science Center
• Olivia Nguyen from San Francisco, California – New York University
• Adrienne Provost from Morriston, Florida - Southern New Hampshire University
• Rahmin Rizvi from Cypress, Texas – The University of Texas at Dallas
• Keely Rutledge from Tuscarawas, Ohio – Undecided
• Laura Sherman from Athens, Georgia – Kennesaw State University
• Mariel Velazquez from Edinburg, Texas – The University of Texas at Austin
• John Williams from Independence, Missouri – Philander Smith
• Marisa Wurtz from Chambersburg, Pennsylvania – Pennsylvania State University (Mont Alto)
The 24 Frame My Future Scholarship Contest Finalist entries can be seen on the CHC website at www.diplomaframe.com/FMF2015finalists. Be sure to place your vote before April 29, 2015 (11:59pm Eastern Time) to help a student win a scholarship. The top five Winners by popular vote will be announced on May 13, 2015.
About Church Hill Classics
Church Hill Classics, known online as diplomaframe.com, manufactures custom diploma frames, certificate frames, varsity letter frames and photo frames, as well as a line of desk accessories for over 1,500 colleges and universities, high schools, the military, professional associations, and corporate clients. Products and framing are offered online through its e-commerce site at diplomaframe.com™ or through its partner affiliates. In a YouTube interview, Ms. Voves discusses her business and how easy it is for customers to create the perfect diploma frame for themselves or as a gift. Church Hill Classics is a certified woman-owned business, founded in 1991 by Lucie Voves. In 2014, the company was named to Inc. 5000 Magazine’s Fast-Growth Business list for the 8th time. More information on Church Hill Classics can be found at http://www.diplomaframe.com.