EMM announces their extensive 2015 Q1 B2C database update, including a 300MM masterfile and enhanced, mailable segment of 131MM premium email addresses.
Online PR News – 01-April-2015 – Chicago, IL – Every Market Media has just announced the details of their extensive 1st quarter of 2015 B2C marketing database update. The results of EMM’s recent data processing include a masterfile of over 300 million email records and an enhanced, mailable segment of over 131 million premium email addresses, 40 million net new this quarter. COO, Amanda Kohl, says, “This is by far the most comprehensive and diligent update that we have done on our consumer file since our doors opened in 2013.”
Every Market Media’s Q1 2015 database update efforts were exhaustive, and yet focused, within 4 primary categories:
1) Re-standardization and formatting updates were applied to all records. Highlights include more descriptive deliverability flags, updating the dates of record creation and latest update, standardized casing of all fields, and cleaning or clearing of any invalid data not in the proper format.
2) Double Verification processing was completed on the entire B2C database. Double Verification is a custom suite of delivery validation processes proprietary to EMM. DV complements live send delivery validation with robust hygiene software data analyses from partners Bridge Marketing and ImpressionWise to identify truly deliverable, premium email addresses. Deliverability updates and suppression codes were assigned to records and will be used for both record selection and cleansing of future data.
3) Introduction of a new source to the B2C database that enabled multiple file additions and improvements.
- Added 20 million telephone numbers verified as not present on the Federal Do Not Call list.
- Filled in Gender, Date of Birth and/or Ethnicity on 24 million records.
- Added and filled new fields Occupation and Income Range on over 27 million records.
4) Updated over 64 million postal addresses on the database using the United States Postal Service NCOA (National Change of Address).
With continued database enhancements resulting in more premium records with email, postal and telephone contact information available, Every Market Media’s B2C data is of increasing value to clients for integrated marketing campaigns. Contact Every Market Media to customize the right list to support your next campaign, append missing information to your own database or learn more about our Strategic Partnerships.