New version of EaseUS EverySync supports to set up private plan to automatically sync files periodically, by a schedule or in real time.
Online PR News – 26-March-2015 – New York, NY – EaseUS Software, the world famous software provider of file migration, data backup & recovery, and storage management, today announces the release of EaseUS EverySync 2.2 which will provide advanced data synchronization solution for both home and business users.
EaseUS EverySync a file sync tool to synchronize data between computers, FTP, Google Drive, OneDrive (SkyDrive), Dropbox and network share automatically, which the best solution to keep data safe and up-to-date.
What’s new in EaseUS EverySync 2.2?
* Support to execute sync plan at intervals, like every 10 minutes, etc.
* Support to execute sync plan at regular time, like every Monday 9:00, or every weekday 16:15, etc.
* New and intuitive user interface to make the sync easier.
* Improve algorithm to make file sync faster.
* Fix some bugs to improve quality and user experience.
Other important benefits of EaseUS EverySync
* Provide a complete and secure solution for file syncing and sharing.
* Simple-to-use and intuitive UI makes synchronization simple, no training required.
* Automatically sync files in real time if any changes happen.
* Two sync ways to meet users’ requirements: one way and bidirectional.
* Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Server 2003/2008/2012
"The release of EverySync 2.1 attracted much attention of old and new customers, and we also get many helpful feedback," said Wan Jianhua, General Manager of EaseUS Software. "Version 2.2 adds the schedule set, and improve some features according to the customers’ requirement, we think you will love it."
Now EaseUS EverySync is available for $29.95 at: http://www.easeus.com/file-sync/
About EaseUS Software
EaseUS provides professional IT solutions for home, education and SMB users, service providers in data recovery, backup, system optimization and partition manager on both Windows and Mac platforms. Founded in 2004, EaseUS has established itself as a fast-growing international company with over 100,000,000 wonderful users in the world. For more information, please visit http://www.easeus.com.
"EaseUS" is registered trademark of CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd