Electric radiant floor heating installation just got even easier.
Online PR News – 26-August-2010 – – Smithtown, NY – Aug 25, 2010 – Pexheat.com is proud to announce a new product line to our supply of Radiant Floor installation solutions, the new Watts Radiant WarmWire Kits. Also marketed as SunTouch, WarmWire is now released in a pre-packaged Kit to make your material selection and purchasing easier and more affordable.
Each Kit Contains
• SunStat Programmable Thermostat
• 1 or more Spools of WarmWire
• 1 or more Boxes of Strap
• 1 or more Rolls of Double-sided Tape
• LoudMoutn Installation Monitor
• Installation Manual and DVD
Built with a tough, water-proof jacket, WarmWire costs less than electric floor warming mats and installs over a wider range of applications. Secure the cable straps to the subfloor and stretch the wire between them. Cover with thin-set or self-leveling mortar and finish with almost any floor covering.
WarmWire is easily sized for any project:
• Evaluate how many square feet of floor are to be heated. Do not put under cabinets or appliances. Generally, about 85–90% of the open areas should be heated. Leave the wire at east 4” away from the toilet wax ring and 4”–6” away from your walls. To keep toes warm, install right up to the toe-kick in front of kitchen or bath cabinets, and in front of a toilet, shower, or tub.
• Choose a “spacing factor” of 2”, 2.5”, or 3” on center.
Below are guidelines for application and spacing recommendations.
• 2” on center = 15 Watts/sq. ft.
Use on concrete basement slabs, sunrooms, and in other high heat loss areas.
• 2.5” on center = 12 Watts/sq. ft.
Use in bathrooms, kitchens, dining/living areas, etc.
• 3” on center = 10 Watts/sq. ft.
Use in hallways, entries, low heat loss areas, etc.
2.5” on center is the most commonly used spacing. This spacing equals the heat output of HeatWeave mats.
• Just purchase additional spools of WarmWire heating cable and WarnWire Strap to expand the area covered by a WarmWire Kit. ( Note: You will need an additional thermostat or contactor for areas that draw more than 15 amps)
Find it at www.pexheat.com/warmwire-kits
About Pexheat.com LLC©
Pexheat.com (http://www.pexheat.com) has been designing and selling Radiant Floor Heating systems since 2002. We are authorized dealers and trained designers of the most reliable radiant floor heating products available in the world. Visit our online store at Pexheat.com to buy or learn about the products for your system, or let us do the hard work and fill out an online request for a free estimate. Choose www.pexheat.com, because a Radiant Floor can be literally “set in stone”.
30 South Ave.
Smithtown, NY 11787