StreamingVideoProvider, the worldâ€™s leading fully automated all-in-one platform that provides on-demand and live streaming video services announced today the launch of its new Pay-Per-View Playlist, a slick module which enables content owners to monetize their video content.
Online PR News – 26-August-2010 – – LONDON, AUGUST 26, 2010 - StreamingVideoProvider, the worldâ€™s leading fully automated all-in-one platform that provides on-demand and live streaming video services announced today the launch of its new Pay-Per-View Playlist, a slick module which enables content owners to monetize their video content.
Using StreamingVideoProviderâ€™s fully automated on-demand & live streaming video platform users worldwide are streaming their content online. Now, these users can monetize their content, generate revenue and turn their video player into a money generator by enabling StreamingVideoProviderâ€™s Pay-Per-View module.
Offering four different ticket options including single view, playlist, global and free, producers can now take full control of their content by deciding the price as well as creating the rules. This essentially means that content producers can start generating revenue for their content within minutes of its creation using StreamingVideoProviderâ€™s out-of-the-box solution.
â€śWith videos becoming the most important online medium, our platform provides an irresistible revenue generation model. The PPV playlist requires one-time embed code integration and once published on a website, can be controlled remotely from the StreamingVideoProvider control panel without the need of modifying the embedded code any further. The beauty of the solution lies in its utter simplicity.â€ť Says Mr. Deyan Shkodrov, Founder and CEO of StreamingVideoProvider
â€śIn our launching phase we have made this feature available to our Business and above service plans. Business licenses are automatically entitled to two play lists with the option to buy additional licenses.â€ť He adds.
1. Instant video playback after purchase = Excellent viewersÂ´ experience
2. Anti-theft feature that prevents any direct link exchange â€“ Only legitimate ticket owners can watch
3. Easy to customise and embed in any website â€“ it can take less than 15 minutes
4. No technical skills are required. No special hosting or hardware requirements
5. Mix and match ticket options â€“ Free, PPV Single, Playlist & Global Tickets
6. Ticket price types â€“ tickets are sold on one-off payment or monthly recurring payments basis*
7. Ticket expiry period â€“ unlimited or limited to expiry in days | months | years
8. Total allowed views â€“ unlimited or limited to number of times a ticket can be used by the viewer
9. Automatic emails are sent to the viewer confirming each order and the access code to the video
10. PayPal & currency setup included
11. PPV orders manager â€“ track your sales, video ticket access codes etc.
12. PPV playlist iframe generator enabling seamless embedding of the PPV playlist in any website
To know more about StreamingVideoProviderâ€™s Pay-Per-View Module, please visit: http://www.streamingvideoprovider.co.uk/pay_per_view_solution.html
To see a demo, please click here: http://www.streamingvideoprovider.co.uk/ppv_system_demo_pay_per_view.html
StreamingVideoProvider is an online on-demand & live streaming video platform that allows any video content owner to upload, encode, host, publish, stream and sell their videos online.
With packages starting from only ÂŁ9 / â‚¬10 / $14 per month and features such as Pay-Per-View & TV channel playlists, external uploaders for your website viewers, free video transcending, API access, FTP/HTTP watch folders plus many other useful tools, ours is the preferred platform for thousands of users around the world.
At StreamingVideoProvider we assist companies with the design, development and implementation of complex custom built streaming video solutions that will meet their particular business needs.
Founded in 2006, StreamingVideoProvider is currently hosting over 100,000 videos and streaming over 30,000,000 minutes of video footage per year.
Sr. Manager â€“ Marketing
301 Sandycombe Road,
Kew, Richmond, TW9 3LU