SAP & T.A. Cook are bringing together the World's top Oil & Gas co's to discuss the latest market trends at the Int. SAP Conference for Oil and Gas this April.
Online PR News – 17-March-2015 – Birmingham, UK – This year is shaping up to be challenging for oil and gas companies with budget cuts and uncertainty brought on by volatile oil prices. During this time of increased financial pressure, business leaders need to have an accurate, real-time, and 360 degree view of the enterprise to be able to pinpoint areas that require their immediate focus
SAP and T.A. Cook are bringing together Shell, Tullow Oil, Surgutneftegas, Abraj Energy, Phillips 66, McLaren, Engen, Saudi Aramco, Lukoil, Subsea7, Hollyfrontier, YASREF, QatarGas, and more to discuss the latest market trends, common challenges, and best practices at the International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas (April 14-16, 2015, Berlin, Germany).
Oil and gas companies will attend this unique event to learn how to increase operational efficiency, lower costs, and maximise the return on investments.
Here are 6 reasons why all oil companies need to be at this event in 2015:
1. Benchmark performance: Assess strength, uncover areas for improvement, and keep up to date with the industry. Identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value.
2. Meet the Global Advisory Council (GAC): Interact with executives from the world's leading players, including Saudi Aramco, Total, Chevron, Engen Petroleum, Phillips 66, ConocoPhillips, Devon Energy, Valero Energy, Statoil, and more, who will all be in attendance. Their objective is to improve the value and overall usability of SAP software. Meet and understand how to best leverage SAP software to suit the industry's evolving requirements.
3. Learn how to improve performance by seeing exactly how someone else did it: Hear case studies and real-life examples to identify approaches that work.
4. Network with the ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners. Rub shoulders with the who’s who of the Oil & Gas industries at the fantastic evening event, the entertainment is not to be missed!
5. Get new ideas: Engage in live demos and casual discussions. Learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come. Gain a fresh perspective and valuable ideas to apply to your existing business.
6. Benefit from cross-industry thinking: Take advantage of the many synergies available from this year's event, co-located with the International SAP Conference for Utilities. Get more with a shared exhibition area, inspiring keynotes, and an "energy-centric" track.
For more details on this event, please visit http://goo.gl/bFqTk1