GOSLEEP has announced it has entered into collaboration with Pan Am to develop a new innovative travel mask using the iconic airline logos.
Online PR News – 11-March-2015 – Los Angeles, California – GOSLEEP and Pan Am announce partnership to develop iconic travel masks
GOSLEEP today announced it has entered into collaboration with Pan Am to develop a new innovative travel mask using the iconic airline logos.
GOSLEEP strives to extend travel comforts by designing, developing and manufacturing unique and effective accessories for frequent long-distance travelers. It is therefore their mission to create the best comfort travel solutions available, while building a solid brand foundation with a reputation for excellence, service and integrity in every area of their operation.
The GOSLEEP mask is perfect for all travelers. Specially molded to block light and allow eye movement. The elastic cord is designed to go around the back of the seat which prevents your head from the infamous head bob, allowing you a more restful sleep on the GO. Each GOSLEEP travel mask comes with provided pillow carrying case and can be used on most planes, trains, buses or as a passenger in the car.
Unique Features of GOSLEEP
• 2 in 1 travel product allows you to Sleep Soundly Sitting Up with a sleep mask and memory foam neck pillow.
• The memory foam pillow/carrying case is made from CertiPUR-US® an environmentally-innovative material that is durability, performance and content-tested.
• CertiPUR-US® certified materials are made without Ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
• Patent pending Sleep Mask with elastic cord secures to the seat or headrest, supporting the head, allowing a restful sleep.
• Increased Functionality with head and neck support
• Unmatched Comfort, specially designed to fit comfortably and allow for unrestricted eye movement.
• Durable and comfortable blend of Rayon, Nylon and Spandex
About Pan Am
Pan Am is one of the most recognized brands in the world, with marks and logos that cover over eighty illustrious years as “The World’s Most Experienced Airline.” The Pan Am of today lives on as a premier lifestyle brand and accessories manufacturer as well as licensor of official Pan Am products and services based in Dover, NH. Pan Am continues their heritage as a company by working with licensees across the globe to provide the consumer market with products and services that best represent the Pan Am principals of quality, service, innovation and style in the market place. From sleep masks to fashion and lifestyle with all stops in-between, the sky has never been the limit. For more information, visit www.PanAm.com.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING GOSLEEP, PLEASE CONTACT:
LOOK Los Angeles