First Software Product to Complete the
iXtend Development Partner Program Evaluation
Online PR News – 25-August-2010 – – ALEXANDRIA, Va., (August 24, 2010)—Advanced Solutions International (ASI), the largest, privately-owned global provider of web-based software for member and donor-based non-profits, today announced that (C) Systems, an award-winning Authorized iMIS Solution Provider (AiSP), has had its Room and Resource Manager (RRM) software approved as an iMIS add-on application. (C) Systems is the first company to enter the formal iXtend Development Partner Program evaluation process and have its product approved at the Gold or highest participation level.
• A Microsoft .NET-based solution, RRM provides highly-functional facility and resource management capabilities that enable non-profits to manage campuses, buildings, single or multi-purpose rooms, instructors and catering operations from a browser or from Microsoft Outlook. It also includes a security module and a communications portal to track changes and approvals.
• ASI launched the iMIS iXtend Development Partner Program in May 2010 at its annual iiNNOVATIONS partner conference to assist current partners, third-party companies and individuals, customers and ASI staff with the development, integration, promotion and selling of new iMIS add-on applications. Under this program, ASI provides the tools and guidelines to help this community develop software products for iMIS 15 and future platforms that have the same structure, characteristics, and behavior as ASI-created iMIS modules.
• Learn more about iMIS at www.imis.com/resources.
• Access a library of iMIS add-on applications at www.imis.com/ixtend. For more information about the iMIS iXtend Development Partner Program, please contact Neil Kleinberg at email@example.com.
• Find additional ASI news at www.advsol.com/news.
• Follow ASI on Twitter at www.twitter.com/advsol and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/advsol.
• Subscribe to ASI’s blog at www.ionnonprofits.com.
• Join ASI’s YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/asicommunity.
About (C) Systems
Founded in 2000, (C) Systems specializes in the delivery of applications software, web, e-commerce solutions and consulting services targeting the unique needs of non-profit organizations. Among its clients are associations, professional societies, membership organizations, health services organizations, executive and continuing training organizations, charities, community centers, congregations, and dioceses. The company, which has earned several industry awards for excellence in sales and customer service, provides solutions to its customers throughout United States and Canada.
Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is the largest, privately-owned global provider of web-based software for member and donor-based non-profits, and has served nearly 3000 customers and millions of users worldwide since 1991. ASI is the developer of iMIS, an upgradeable, software solution for managing associations, membership, non-profits and fundraising. iMIS 15, the latest evolution of iMIS, leverages Microsoft’s .NET development platform to provide a flexible and open web-based solution. For more information, please visit www.advsol.com.