Visit all of northern Tanzania’s great wildlife parks and savor the beauty of your surroundings from
beautifully-designed lodges in prime locations.
Online PR News – 28-February-2015 – Buruburu, Nairobi – Begin with a restful stay at Tarangire Sopa Lodge.
Then you’re off on safari, game viewing among the massive baobab trees of #Tarangire National Park,
named for the waterway that draws a spectacular array of wildlife and birds. Nearby, the picturesque
Lake #Manyara is a jewel box of diversity with forests, grassland, marshes, scrubland and open plains,
each a thriving habitat for different types of animals. Experience nature up close on a full day of
impressive wildlife encounters in the #Ngorongoro Crater. Cap your safari with a thrilling two night
stay in the heart of the action of the world-famous #Serengeti Plain
But first some interesting facts about wildlife
Did you know?
- Naked #mole rats don’t feel pain simply because they lack a key neurotransmitter called substance P that is responsible in mammals for sending pain signals to the central nervous system.
- #Kangaroo’s don’t drink water in the whole of their life.
- #Dik Dik pair for life such that when one died the other commits suicide
- Elephants being social animals when one member dies the other members in the family keep mourning for a whole week and the dead is ‘buried’ trunks full of dirt being tossed over the body and branches laid to cover it.
- #Ostrich which is the largest bird in the world, has its one egg is equivalent to 24 eggs of the hen.
- #Flamingoes lay one egg every two years.
- #Pigeons feed the chicks with milk. The pigeon’s milk which is called pigeon’s milk is a secretion produced in the gullet the first few days after hatching.
Most important FACT that Cruzeiro-Safaris is offering you unbeatable offers on Safaris to Tanzania as from 1st June, 2015 to 15th December, 2015..
Mount Kilimanjaro Climb
TANZANIA HIGHLIGHT CLASSIC – 7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS – EVERY MONDAY
1 Night Tarangire Sopa – 2 Nights Ngorongoro Sopa – 2 Nights Serengeti Sopa - 1 night Manyara Kirurumu Camp
1st June to 31st October 2015 - Rate - $ 2225.00 per person sharing; SRS $300
1st November to15th December 2015 - Rate - $ 2109.00 per person sharing; $300
TANZANIA HIGHLIGHT - ELEPHANT CLASSIC – 7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS – EVERY THURSDAY
2 Nights Tarangire Sopa –- 2 Nights Serengeti Sopa - 2 Nights Ngorongoro Sopa
1st June to 31st October 2015 - Rate - $ 2110.00 per person sharing ; SRS -$288
1st November to15th December 2015 – Rate - $1997.00 per person sharing; SRS$288
10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE CRUZEIRO SAFARIS IS VALUABLE TO YOUR CONNECTION INTO KENYA, TANZANIA AND THE GREAT EAST AFRICA, IN AFRICA.
1. 97% of trip advisor guests have reviewed us as Excellent!
2. 27% of our flights are cheaper than your local travel agents through our website platform for all local Kenya airlines and international airlines.
3. 100% of our day tours can be viewed on our catalogue booked, confirmed and paid for online provided the minimum number of people is met.
4. Car hire to any destination in the world is available with our easy to search and use tool online
5. Affordable safaris to Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda for Single, family and group travel. Travelers can take advantage of the single tourist VISA
6. Historical tours visit for Scouts and Girl Guide Worldwide to the final resting place of our Founder Lord Baden Powell and Lady Agnes Baden Powell in Nyeri arranged by a fellow Girl Guide.
7. 100% available hotels in Nairobi and worldwide search, book and Pay online plus the exclusive VILLA Sangare Farm house in Mweiga, Nyeri County, Kenya at USD1450 per night for 12 people.
8. Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (M.I.C.E.) logistic services in Kenya in conjunction with East African ICT Exhibitions and Conferences limited.
9. Medical Tourism packages in Kenya and India. Just send a query from our site and the doctor will get back to you soonest possible.
10. 100% effective company logo advertising at affordable prices.
Cruzeiro-safaris.com is established in Kenya, incorporated in 2004. Its core business is safari packages and day tours complemented by air travel. It has a well established wealth of experience in arranging memorable tours and safaris and has established a client base that provides us with repeat business year after year. Comment on our blogspot; follow us on facebook, twitter or YouTube. Safaris in Kenya may be tailored to the tourist’s taste and can extend to Tanzania and Uganda.
For further information, clarifications, queries and reservations, please contact;
Claudia Kabui : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |Website: http://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com
Landline: +254(0)20-7786382 | Mobile: +254722370833 + 254710729021
KATO Full member No.377
LINK WITH CRUZEIRO-SAFARIS.COM ON SOCIAL MEDIA