Company Focuses on iXtend Development Partner Program Expansion and M&A Initiatives with New Hire
Online PR News – 25-August-2010 – – Alexandria, VA — Advanced Solutions International (ASI) today announced that it has appointed Neil Kleinberg as director of corporate development. In this new position, Kleinberg will be focused on launching and overseeing ASI’s strategic business initiatives, including the expansion of the iMIS iXtend Development Partner Program, and new mergers & acquisitions.
• Neil Kleinberg’s 27-year career includes progressively responsible leadership roles as a senior manager, executive, and entrepreneur in the information technology marketplace. He has also consulted for ASI over the last 8 years. Most recently, Kleinberg was the president of VerticalFalls, a software company whose product line included a collection of customer relationship management tools for financial advisors working in brokerage firms. He is also an adjunct professor at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School and is on the JHU Technology/IP Commercialization board of advisors at the Whiting School of Engineering.
• ASI launched the iMIS iXtend Development Partner Program in May 2010 at its annual INNOVATIONS partner conference to assist current partners, third-party companies and individuals, customers, and ASI staff with the development, integration, promotion, and selling of new iMIS add-on applications. Under this program, ASI provides the tools and guidelines to help this community develop software products for iMIS 15 and future platforms that have the same structure, characteristics, behavior, look-and-feel and integration level as ASI-created iMIS modules.
• “ASI is committed to finding new and creative ways to assist iMIS users and meet their diverse needs. We see formalizing and expanding the iXtend program as an important initiative to support this mission,” said Bob Alves, chairman and CEO of ASI. “We are excited to bring on Neil Kleinberg to oversee the iXtend program. As a former iMIS consultant, he brings the perspective and industry credibility needed to guide ASI’s new strategic business initiatives and continue to develop our partnerships.”
• Learn more about iMIS at www.imis.com/resources.
• Access a library of iMIS add-on applications at www.imis.com/ixtend.
• Find additional ASI news at www.advsol.com/news.
• Follow ASI on Twitter at www.twitter.com/advsol and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/advsol.
• Subscribe to ASI’s blog at www.ionnonprofits.com.
• Join ASI’s YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/asicommunity
Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is the largest, privately-owned global provider of software for member and donor-based non-profits, and has served nearly 3000 customers and millions of users worldwide since 1991. ASI is the developer of iMIS, an upgradeable software solution for managing associations, membership, non-profits and fundraising. iMIS 15, the latest evolution of iMIS, leverages Microsoft's .NET development platform to provide a flexible and open web-based solution. For more information, visit www.advsol.com.