EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS INCLUDE UP TO $1,000 CASH BACK
Online PR News – 19-August-2010 – – San Francisco, CA – Nissan proudly announces the beginning of the Bottom Line Sales Event, happening at local Nissan dealerships across the country. San Francisco area Nissan dealerships are offering fantastic deals this summer through the event, with financing offers ranging from special lease pricing to exclusive cash back offers on both 2009 and 2010 models. The lineup includes money-saving offers on the Nissan Sentra, Maxima, Frontier and Pathfinder.
Fantastic national money-saving deals for both 2009 and 2010 Nissan models include the option to lease the following Nissan models:
• 2010 Altima 2.5S CVT with splash and mats, for 39 months at $199/month with $2,999 initial payment.
• 2010 Maxima S Auto with splash and mats, for 39 months at $329/month with $2,999 initial payment.
• 2010 Rogue S AWD with splash and mats, for 39 months at $239/month with $2,449 initial payment.
• 2010 Pathfinder S 4x4 with splash and mats, for 39 months at $349/month with $2,999 initial payment.
• 2010 Sentra 2.0 SR, for 39 months at $179/month with $1,999 initial payment.
San Francisco area car shoppers should always check with their local dealership for complete offer details and availability. The offers listed here as part of the National Bottom Line Sales Event only last until Tuesday, August 31, 2010, so take advantage of these offers today!
ABOUT NISSAN NORTH AMERICA
In North America, Nissan's operations include automotive engineering, styling, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan USA is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program 2010, whose key priorities are reducing CO2 emissions, cutting other emissions and promoting recycling.
The San Francisco area boasts more than a few of North America’s pre-eminent Nissan Dealerships. Whether car shoppers are looking for a new or used Sentra, Maxima, Frontier or Pathfinder, they can expect to find the perfect fitting car for their needs. For more information on local deals or to take a look at Nissan’s complete vehicle lineup, visit http://local.nissanusa.com/san-francisco-oakland-san-jose-area/index.html.