Canadian Time Systems has now come up with its latest and high quality Time and attendance systems in Coquitlam.
Online PR News – 19-August-2010 – – Canadian Time Systems which is a time system integrator in Canada has added latest time and attendance systems in its product list.
Time and attendance systems are of great use in businesses. In any business, it is very important to record and track time and attendance of employees. These systems prove highly beneficial in this regard. Time and attendance systems introduced by CTS are:
OnTime Fingerprint Time & Attendance System
Some of the important features of this time and attendance system include:
• Multi language support
• Rugged optical sensor
• Multi-device support
• Multi- factory support
• Attendance exception tracking
• Capable of storing 1500 templates and 30000 transactions
This is another time and attendance system comprising of following features:
• Very simple to use
• Remote access of payroll data via internet
• Compatible with all operating systems including Mac, Windows Vista etc
• Assists in calculation of non-worked hours like holiday, vacation etc.
• Categorizes employees by departments
Jupiter 1000 Time & Attendance
Its important features are:
• Takes care of various job or department transfers as well as rate changes
• Helps in the organization, scheduling, reporting, and maintenance of employees
• It consolidates, calculates as well as processes your information for communicating with outside payroll services or in-house payroll system.
This way, Time and attendance systems introduced by Canadian Time Systems are proving highly useful for businesses.
Canadian Time Systems offers facility management solutions across Canada. Its products include security guard tour systems, PC based time & attendance systems, key control systems, wall clocks, electronic time clocks and lots more.