The Stock market has opened last trading week of the year with fringy gains
Online PR News – 29-December-2014 – Madhya Pradesh – The Stock market has opened last trading week of the year with fringy gains. The Sensex is up 72.01 points at 27313.79 and the Nifty s up 15.70 points at 8216.40. About 417 shares have advanced, 135 shares declined, and 35 shares are unchanged. Sesa Sterlite, L&T, Dr Reddy's Labs, Tata Motors and ONGC are gainers in the Sensex.
• Asian markets have started a trade on the positive note in the last week of the year.
• Hong Kong’s Hang Seng rose 2.11 percent or 492.88 points at 23,842.22.
• Japan’s Nikkei added 0.41 percent or 72.76 points at 17,891.72.
• Singapore’s Straits Times was up 0.26 percent or 8.70 points at 3,362.38.
• South Korea’s Seoul Composite shed 0.55 percent or 10.75 points at 1,937.41.
• Taiwan’s Taiwan Weighted advanced 0.88 percent or 81.09 points at 9,299.59.
• China’s Shanghai Composite jumped 2.09 percent or 65.99 points at 3,223.60.
The Indian rupee declined in the early trade. It opened lower by 10 paise at 63.66 per dollar versus 63.56 Friday.
Today’s Stock Trading Tips
• BUY GUJRAT GAS (LCP-788.5) ABOVE 790 TG-795-802
• BUY AMRUTANJAN (LCP 439.2) ABOVE 441 TG-445-452
• BUY JINDAL PHOTO (LCP 236.65) ABOVE 238 TG-242-247
• BUY PHILIP CARBON (LCP-153.8) ABOVE 155 TG-158-162
Commodity Market Outlook:
• Gold fell as the dollar held gains near the highest level
• WTI for February delivery increased as much as $1.01
• Silver for immediate delivery rose 0.5 percent
Base metals declines on Friday Oil advanced for the first time in three days amid speculation that an escalating conflict in Libya will help ease a global supply surplus that’s driven crude into a bear market. Oil has fallen 46 percent this year, set for the biggest annual drop since 2008, as OPEC resisted supply cuts to defend market share even as production in the U.S. climbed to the highest level inthree decades. Gold fell as the dollar held gains near the highest level in five years and investors reduced holdings in the largest exchange-traded product backed by the metal, curbing demand for a store of value. Silver rose.
Money CapitalHeight is an ISO 9001-2011 Registered Company. We are a leading Research Company, having a strong hold in providing most authentic and accurate stock and share market tips. Visit our Site www.capitalheight.com for accurate stock tips, commodity tips, mcx tips, nifty future tips & Premium services or call at 0731-6615050, 9993066624.