e-Zest offering new-age technology solutions to transform businesses, has released the technology trends that dictate technology investments in 2015.
Online PR News – 26-December-2014 – Detroit – e-Zest, a global IT services company offering new-age technology solutions to transform businesses, has released the technology trends that dictate technology investments in 2015. This year will see dramatic rise in investment in technologies that will work in tandem to give combined result to organizations. Organizations will no longer afford to invest in just one area of technology.
Continuing the research work from last year, e-Zest’s business research team has released its 10 technology trends prediction for 2015 after sifting through various researches, client interactions and discussing with internal technology practice teams. 2015 will see continued investments from enterprises and governments towards technology adoption in the area of cloud computing, mobility and analytics. However, startups will be seen concentrating on building wearable computing and IoT solutions apart from innovative products for SMAC.
1. Hybrid Cloud – Hybrid cloud investments will see more growth in proportion to public. It will enable enterprises to use on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure seamlessly for cost reduction, bursting, disaster recovery and many more technology benefits. The key for this tremendous growth is ‘seamless’ capability for all applications, including those production applications that are core to the business.
2. OpenStack – This popular open-source cloud computing software platform will see special attention from CTOs for its greater automation capability, improved agility to meet customer and business needs and overall lower cost.
3. Intercloud – It is the new model of cloud computing which holds the promise of combining variety of cloud services into one seamless mass in terms of on-demand operations. Intercloud would make sure that a cloud solution can use resources beyond its reach by taking advantage of pre-existing contracts with other cloud providers.
4. Pervasive analytics – Rapidly evolving technology world and connected devices are generating greater volumes of data and hence demand for analytics. The need for greater productivity at enterprises demand machines/systems to operate and manage themselves. This trend is expecting analytics built-in to machines. 2015 will witness for the first time that analytics is not only for everyone but also in everything.
5. BigData as a Service – BDaaS will drive the big data supply chain in 2015. Rich media analytics will drive triple growth for big data investments. Top IT vendors will offer Data-as-a-Service through cloud platform, analytics vendors will offer value addition on top of commercial as well as open data sets, IoT will provide bigger scope for data/analytics services and marketplace will see rise of machine learning solutions.
6. Enterprise App stores – The Enterprise App trend will catch fire in 2015. IT leaders are looking for a way to make their apps available to users in more controlled and secure manner which will push enterprise apps stores further in organizations. Extended enterprise marketplaces will emerge to support B2B app exchanges. Enterprise app development will see traction too.
7. MDM/EMM – Mobile Device Management or Enterprise Mobile Management has received due attention from Office 365 or Google Apps as they kept adding more features in 2014 to address market needs. 2015 will see more MDM/EMM projects undertaken by enterprises with. Enterprises will tend to go with familiar brands for their MDM/EMM needs and early entrants in this area will become right candidate for acquisition.
8. Mobile Application Configurators –Mobile application configurators are emerging to make quick mobilization of organizational data without zero coding. They address the enterprise need of a mobility solution that can accelerate mobilization of corporate data by creating secure, scalable and native apps that work seamlessly with all enterprise systems.
9. Wearables – This area will attract investors with deep pockets. 2015 will be an exciting ride for enterprises and consumers particularly in digital health, remote monitoring systems and augmented reality. Wearables will also enable a lot of innovation in the IoT space.
10. IoT – 2015 will be the year to experience the ‘Internet of Things’. Quantified self and smart cities are paving for a world where sensor-based systems, places and people produces voluminous data of variety type are high velocity. These connected devices and systems will help organizations and governments take informed decisions.
The year 2015 will be an exciting time for the information technology space. Some of these technologies stand to fundamentally transform other industries’ way of operation.
e-Zest is an ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2008 and SEI CMMI Level 3 certified global IT services company specialized in emerging technologies such as cloud computing, enterprise mobility, business intelligence and analytics and user experience. Being a customer focused and technology driven company, it always helps clients in crafting holistic business value for their software development efforts.
e-Zest is Microsoft Gold Certified partner, AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and Pentaho Registered Partner. It has more than 450 software professionals on board with customers spread across the world. It is consistently delivering cutting edge technology solutions to its broad range of clients from manufacturing, healthcare, finance, banking, e-learning and travel industries since its inception in 2000.