Join international technology expert Scott Klososky with Future Point of View for a 4-day Technology Mastery Course in Dallas, TX on April 6-9, 2015.
Online PR News – 23-December-2014 – Edmond, OK – Join international technology speaker, author, consultant, and entrepreneur Scott Klososky for a 4-day Technology Mastery course on April 6-9, 2015 in Dallas, TX. This immersive, one-of-a-kind course offers participants a tremendous amount of knowledge into the areas of technology that affect the way all organizations operate.
The Technology Mastery Institute, powered by Future Point of View (FPOV), delivers technology know-how through transformational live executive courses equipping leaders with the knowledge and ability to strategically architect technology into their business game plan. Attendees will gain extremely valuable insights and actionable advice into the following areas.
Technology & Leadership
In this course, attendees will get to know everything needed in order to form concepts and strategies that will lead to technology mastery. Walk away with a solid understanding in:
* How you can use The Technology Mastery Model to increase your tech IQ
* Setting proper technology guideposts.
* How to create a high performance Culture and a reliable technology team
* Getting the most out of your data measurement and analytics
In this course, learn the concepts and techniques used to build a Digital Revenue Engine and how to use this to drive your business into the future. Walk away with a solid understanding of:
* The layers of digital marketing and how to use them
* Using social technologies to enhance digital efforts
* The building and impact of a Digital Revenue Engine
* Maximizing Inbound and Outbound Marketing
IT 101 for Leaders
Learn how to best structure your business in order to align your technology to drive business and promote operational stability and organizational lean. The course will
* Help you master essential IT vocabulary
* Teach you how to get data to flow correctly through your infrastructure
* Highlight the struggles leaders across all industries face in monitoring IT
* Forecast the future of IT in your organization
* Offer IT Governance techniques
* Teach the latest in Cybersecurity and how to prevent an attack on your infrastructure
This course will teach you the skills needed to focus your vision two years ahead of your competitors, allowing yourself to continually stay on the leading edge. Walk away with a strong understanding of:
* How to develop High Beam Strategies
* Identifying your industry’s most impactful nine trends
* A glimpse into the future of technology
* Web 3.0, 4.0,& 5.0
* How the future will affect IT budgets & personnel
For more information about the Technology Mastery Course, please visit http://www.fpov.com/services-2/technology-education/executive-courses/
April 6-9, 2015
For event registration and course agenda please contact:
Scott Brady - firstname.lastname@example.org or 281.886.9762
Future Point of View is a technology strategy, education, and development firm. The firm offers organizational technology assessments, strategy development and integration, Technology Mastery Institute (TMI) workshops, and a spectrum of other services related to web strategy, technology education, self-assessments, and more.
Led by international speaker, author, and consultant Scott Klososky, Future Point of View is committed to helping organizations improve understanding and application of technology as a tool. A former CEO of three successful tech startup companies and co-founder/CEO of technology consulting firm Future Point of View, Scott specializes in seeing beyond the horizon of how technology is changing the world.
His unique perspective on technology, business culture, and the future of innovation allows him to travel the globe as an international speaker, consultant, and author. He works with senior executives in organizations ranging from the Fortune 500 to universities, nonprofits, and countless professional associations and coalitions. Scott is also the author of three books and a technology entrepreneur who works in the trenches of building his own companies. For more information on Scott Klososky or his FPOV team, please refer to: http://www.fpov.com.
Future Point of View, LLC
5904 Lakewood Ridge Rd.
Edmond, OK 73013
Ph: (405) 359-3910