Remind Grams, a new virtual companion and reminder service is seeking a few hundred home based assistants ready to provide loving
Online PR News – 15-December-2014 – Los Angeles, CA – Los Angeles, CA – Remind Grams, a new virtual companion and reminder service is seeking a few hundred home based assistants ready to provide loving and helpful services virtually to the senior population in the United States.
According to Ryan Fleming, co-founder of Remind Grams, “One in eight Americans is older than 64 years old and nearly half of them live alone. We cannot always remind our parents or grandparents about their upcoming doctor’s appointment, to take medications, or simply just to eat. We have a significant portion of our elderly population that is disconnected and we are building platform that address this growing challenge.”
Poised for growth in elderly care sector, Remind Grams is anticipating a surge in staffing levels in the coming months. Known within the company simply as ‘Reminder Agents’, Remind Grams has begun the process to hire 200 or more agents to help manage growth and projected demand. Agents would be required to have excellent phone communications skills, prior experience in customer service, as well as moderate technical skills.
Remind Grams is a dedicated virtual assistant and a friendly reminder service that provides seniors and family members:
- calls and checks on a loved one’s daily well-being,
- monitors and records medication times, as well as the proper dosage,
- daily eating habits, making sure that a loved one has enough food in the house,
- reminds seniors about medical appointments, their daily schedules and transportation needs, and
- helps with miscellaneous requests or additional virtual assistance.
Ryan Fleming, RemindGrams