Safemedtrip Assistance for 100 Happy Customers
Online PR News – 10-August-2010 – – Safemedtrip.com has achieved an important landmark of assisting more than 100 MS patients from Canada, USA and rest of the world to avail CCSVI Screening and Liberation Treatment at world class hospitals in India.
We are indeed proud to receive so many good wishes and messages of gratitude from our customers. Here is a recent mail from Ms. Lorna from Toronto
“We would like to take a moment and thank you for the exceptional services that we received from the moment that we called you on your toll free phone number to the moment that we took off from New Delhi after the CCSVI Treatment. We were a bit reluctant to come to India especially in the summer time but that turned out to be our best vacation ever and we didn’t feel that we travelled for a medical reason because the hospital environment feels like a hotel, they accommodated both of us (patient and companion) for a week, all the people we met had a smiley face, really knowledgeable doctors and nurses, and latest diagnostic equipments. The cost for the surgery is really affordable compare to other competitors. Above all that we had an opportunity to visit Agra (Taj Mahal) and had a wonderful time there. We would highly speak and recommend you anyone we know.”
More such testimonials are posted on our website www.safemedtrip.com
Based on customer feedback, Safemedtrip has further refined its services and has added more facilities and value benefits to its CCSVI facilitation services.
1) No Facilitation Fee or Advance Payment Required - Safemedtrip never demands any upfront payment for any of the treatment or testing packages offered. Our customers make payments directly to the hospital after admission.
2) Toll Free Helpline – Safemedtrip.com can be reached easily anytime on its US/Canada Toll Free Number: 1-888-771-6965 or International Helpline Number: +91-9899993637.
3) Most Comprehensive and Cost Effective CCSVI Package - CCSVI Testing Package offered by Safemedtrip comprises of advanced testing Brainstem auditory evoked potential (BAEP),Visual Evoked Potential (VEP), MRI Brain, MRV ( Magnetic Resonance Venography),Transcranial Doppler, Neck Venous Doppler, Blood Profiling tests and Consultations with specialist doctors. CCSVI Testing and Liberation Treatment Package costs less than 6000 US Dollars including 4 days stay at the hospital where companion can stay with the customer in an air-conditioned hospital room equipped with television, internet facility, electrically operated patient beds, food and laundry service, local mobile rental, etc.
4) World Class Hospitals in India, Multidisciplinary Clinical Team - Safemedtrip customers are looked after by a leading team of specialists comprising Neurologists, Neuro-Surgeons, Interventional Neuro-Radiologists and experts in Neuromuscular Disorder. These services are backed by a super-specialty hospital’s tertiary care infrastructure that includes advanced Intensive Care Units, Operation Theatres, Blood Bank, Diagnostic facilities and highly skilled multispecialty team of doctors. World’s most advanced technology like high end Doppler Machine, Flat Panel Biplane DSA, Advanced DynaCT, 3D imaging, highly advanced Neuro-Interventional Lab and above all excellent doctors, nurses to patient ratio.
5) Zero Waiting Time, Travel and Visa Assistance for faster scheduling of CCSVI Treatment- Right from the first contact with Safemedtrip.com on its US/Canada Toll Free Number: 1-888-771-6965 or International Helpline Number: +91-9899993637, the Safemedtrip team gets cracking to coordinate medical opinion from CCSVI expert doctors and arrange hospital appointment without any waiting period. We offer valuable advice on getting Indian Visa on priority and plan air travel.
6) On the Ground Support in India, Where you Need it the Most – Safemedtrip.com customers get personalised service right from airport pick up by trained Guest Relation Executives, priority hospital admission, appointment bookings, Special arrangements for managing wheelchair patients. Mobile local phone rental, post hospital stay at apartments, hotels nearby the hospital, local commuting by car and even a sight-seeing package to visit Agra to see the Taj Mahal for patients and family as desired.
7) Long Term Support - Safemedtrip customers at the time of discharge from the hospital get a comprehensive discharge summary along with all radiology films, medical reports, CD and all other relevant medical information so that your local doctor can support you after return home. Safemedtrip is also committed to providing prompt co-ordination for follow-up and medical advice from CCSVI doctors over phone and e-mail if required anytime in future.
For more information please check out the following weblink.
Safemedtrip.com is a patient support service set up by a group of hospital industry professionals with a strong shared vision and ethical values. It helps overseas patients considering high quality medical treatment in India to find the best provider hospitals and provides all required support services to make their visit to India a successful, rather a memorable experience. Safemedtrip.com can be reached at 0091 98 9999 3637 or on its US / Canada Toll Free Helpline - 1-888-771-6965 to get instant answers to queries for high quality, cost effective medical treatment in India. For more information and help please visit www.safemedtrip.com