The Art of Service today announced the release of its bundled ITIL V3, ISO/IEC 20000, Cloud Computing and Help Desk Foundation e-Learning Courses. The Top 4 Certifications bundle is for IT professionals who want to build a solid understanding in a range of essential certification areas, or any experienced IT guru who wants to update and improve their resume and employability.
Online PR News – 06-August-2010 – – The Art of Service today announced the release of its bundled ITIL V3, ISO/IEC 20000, Cloud Computing and Help Desk Foundation e-Learning Courses. The Top 4 Certifications bundle is for IT professionals who want to build a solid understanding in a range of essential certification areas, or any experienced IT guru who wants to update and improve their resume and employability.
Brisbane, Australia, August 6 2010 – The Art of Service has been offering Certifications Classes as eLearning via theartofservice.org for 8 years. These ongoing Certification Classes are instantly accessible to teach basic, practical and expert level of IT Professional Skills strictly in accordance with exam regulations.
"The Art of Service has been the only teaching and consulting company in the country in the past 10 years that is offering comprehensive and advanced ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, Cloud Computing and Help Desk online training programs for IT Professionals" said Ivanka Menken, COO of The Art of Service.
As of today, the 4 most in demand certifications for IT Professionals are available as one bundle at http://store.theartofservice.com/foundation_bundle
Ivanka Menken from The Art of Service continues: “Certifications play an important role in a tough hiring environment. When faced with two comparable candidates, a hiring manager can be swayed by a certification. The person who has the certification usually gets the job.”
After taking the courses, learners are well prepared to take the foundation certificate-level exams and even more importantly, to effectively understand how these best practices would benefit their own role, organization and career.
The courses take a highly interactive approach to teaching the core disciplines of ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, Cloud Computing and Help Desk.
Included in the bundle are the certification kits (including e-learning programs and e-books) for:
• ITIL V3 Foundation
• ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
• Cloud Computing Foundation
• Help Desk Analyst
This bundle includes the most recent editions of all the certification kits in accordance with the current exam and certification requirements for each program.
In addition to receiving all four certification kits, the bundle also includes a bonus copy of the ITIL V3 Foundation Exam Prep Study Guide e-book.
The 4 courses include:
• ITIL V3 Foundation; Almost every IT job advertised has a requirement for ITIL qualification - or at a minimum a working knowledge.
• ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation; The top IT outsourcers, managed service providers and Professional IT organizations in the world work according to the ISO/IEC 20000 standard for IT Service Management.
• Cloud Computing Foundation; Understanding the implications of managing services while using Cloud Computing technology is one of the main differentiators in the IT industry in 2010 and beyond.
• Help Desk Analyst; without a Help Desk, companies lose a valuable opportunity to absorb a customers negative experiences and turn them around. Help Desks are essential to overall positive customer experiences and client services.
Each certification kit includes
• 90 Days access to the e-learning materials,
• Access to a trainer to discuss any questions, support requirements etc,
• A copy of the PDF book.
For more information on the Foundation bundle for IT Professionals its contents and the exams, visit http://store.theartofservice.com/foundation_bundle
About The Art of Service
Established in 1999, The Art of Service's purpose is to educate IT professionals with certifications and in-demand skill sets to clients like UPS, Nike, McDonald’s, Walt Disney, Intel, Apple, FMC Technologies, Procter & Gamble, Schlumberger, Microsoft, IBM and Cisco Systems.
Over 200.000 people visit TheArtofService.com each year to get ideas, research courses, and to find the certification they need.