Aspose.Slides is a Java component to Create, Read, Write and Modify a PowerPoint document without using PowerPoint. Main features include; reading Non-MS Office OLE objects like PDF documents, slides cloning, adding fonts/background pictures, slide show transitions & shape animations, tables and text frames, add or modify audio & video frames.
Online PR News – 06-August-2010 – – What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (2.3.0) has been released. It includes improved slide rendering support features; like, removal of pink background and rendering of missing tables in the generated thumbnails and PDF files. Some of the important issues related to presentation access have also been resolved. Problems pertaining to thumbnail generation, slide cloning and getting font information have also been addressed. This release includes plenty improved features as listed below
• Improved slide rendering features.
• Improper slide thumbnail generation issues are resolved
• Rendering of missing tables in the generated thumbnails is resolved
• Improved slide cloning support in PPTX along with provision of font information
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Creating Excel Chart and Embedding it in Presentation as OLE Object: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/creating-excel-chart-and-embedding-it-in-presentation-as-ole-object.html
- Slides Cloning – An Insight: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/slides-cloning-an-insight.html
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/introducing-aspose-slides-for-java.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for Java blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066