A New Event for Developers and Enterprise Software Professionals
Online PR News – 12-September-2014 – Chatsworth, CA – 1105 Media’s Enterprise Computing Group has announced the dates and details for App Dev Trends – a new conference for the enterprise software development community. Taking place December 8-11, 2014 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, in Las Vegas, NV, App Dev Trends brings together the biggest names in software development to engage in cutting-edge knowledge sharing on a wide range of trends, tools, and best practices.
From the producer of Visual Studio Live!, Live! 360, and TechMentor conferences, and the publishers of Application Development Trends (adtmag.com) magazine – App Dev Trends Las Vegas Conference will cover the following track topics:
• Agile in the Enterprise: Best-Practices in the Real World
• Enterprise Cloud Development: The Distributed Computing Challenge
• Big Data: The Enterprise Taps a Gusher
• Mobile: The Enterprise Game Changer
• Beyond DevOps: A Whole-Enterprise Effort
• M2M and the Internet-of-Things: The Enterprise Embedded
• The Social Enterprise: New Workplace Connections
“We’re proud to bring adtmag.com content to a live audience.” said Brent Sutton, 1105 Enterprise Computing Group’s senior event director. “Enterprise software professional and the readers of adtmag.com face a unique set of challenges that this conference sets out to address with a thought-provoking live experience!”
App Dev Trends includes:
• More than 55 technical sessions and workshops presented by industry experts on a wide range of topics for application developers, software architects, managers, and consultants.
• Keynote presentations from top thought leaders in the industry.
• The opportunity to connect with hundreds of enterprise software professionals.
• Unparalleled access to the speakers, all leading minds in the industry, from engaging lunchtime activities to one-on-one discussions before and after sessions.
• A variety of networking and social functions that will help build valuable relationships for today and tomorrow!
“This is truly a great opportunity for anyone involved in the enterprise software development game,” said John K. Waters, the App Dev Trends conference co-chair and editor-at-large of adtmag.com. “Our aim is to provide these talented technology movers and shakers with the information they need to meet the ever-evolving demands of their organizations. We're all about what's next, acquiring new skills, and enhancing organizational efficiency, productivity, and competitiveness.”
Registration for the event is now open. More information about the event can be found at http://appdevtrends.com.
App Dev Trends is offering exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Navid Davani at 949.265.1512 or email@example.com. Or, for user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Michelle Cheng at 425.277.9223or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.
Sr. Event Director
App Dev Trends / 1105 Media