Marketreportsonindia.com presents a report on “Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Indian Fragrances Market”, There is space in the market
Online PR News – 07-September-2014 – Navi Mumbai – Summary
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Indian Fragrances Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
• Indian men have a higher number of Fragrance occasions compared to women. With an increase in disposable income, urban working men are inclined to experience new Fragrances and are spending more money to feel good.
• There is space in the market for both budget and premium Fragrances offerings as consumers look for everyday options as well as premium products for treating and gifting.
• Professional and sophisticated Fragrances are set to grow in demand as consumers look to impress in office environments.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the India Fragrances Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
• Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the India market. The figures identify whether these demographic groups ""over"" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
• Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for India and nine other countries to give a global context.
• The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Fragrances consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
• Identification of substitutes to Fragrances and how these alternatives are performing in the market.
• Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
• Examples of international and India-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-11661/fragrances-india.html
Related Links: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/consumer-goods.html
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India startingfrom Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368