Banckle.Meeting now supports WebRTC which allow businesses to hold audio/video conferencing.
Online PR News – 04-September-2014 – Lane Cove, NSW – Banckle has announced WebRTC support for Banckle.Meeting app which will now allow businesses to hold online meetings, audio and video conferences, share files, data, screen and presentations in HTML5 based environment. By adding WebRTC support in Banckle.Meeting app, user don’t need to install any plugin to conduct real-time communication through web browsers which supports audio and video conferencing features. WebRTC supports in currently available for Google Chrome, FireFox and Opera as these three browsers are WebRTC enabled and don’t require flash player for conducting meetings.
Following are the steps to enable WebRTC in Banckle.Meeting app:
1. Sign-in to Banckle Meeting. If you don’t have Banckle account, you can create free account using this link: https://apps.banckle.com/action/signup-c
2. After signing-in, click on Meet Now option from Banckle.Meeting Dashboard
3. Select WebRTC option in meeting information dialog and click Save to enable plugin-free, HTML5 based audio/video conferencing experience with Banckle.Meeting
Banckle Meeting provides a commercial solution for web conferencing, webinars, audio and video conferencing. Share your full screen or an application, PowerPoint presentations or whiteboards with your clients and colleagues from around the globe. It enables you to start or schedule meetings at your choice and gives you all the power to prepare meeting materials on your computer, set and share meeting agenda, invite attendees from inside and outside and monitor all meeting activities. Banckle.Meeting can also be integrated with many 3rd party platforms and offers separate plugins for Drupal, WordPress, Android, Chrome, Joomla, Facebook etc.
More News and Articles on Banckle.Meeting and WebRTC:
- WebRTC Support, Device Based Invitations, Skye Click-to-Call Feature and Updated Domain Verification Process released this month
- Announcing Banckle Meeting HTML5 Version