Bharatbook.com announces 20%disc.on report"Asia Pacific Athletic Apparel & Footwear Market Outlook to 2017"Its provide market size(Disc.Valid till 31stDEC.2014)
Online PR News – 04-September-2014 – Maharashtra – Bharat Book Bureau Offers 20% discount on Premium Reports valid till this 31st, DEC., 2014. HURRY UP!!! Get insightful reports at unbelievable price tags.
The athletic apparel and footwear market in Asia-Pacific has surged in the recent years due to a rise in consumer inclination towards healthy lifestyles, spur in sports participation rate, changing fashion trends and shifting consumer preferences towards popular brands. The market has exhibited prolonged development due to the driving factors such as rising demand for innovative designs, growing awareness about healthy and active lifestyle, rising population and disposable income levels and the growth of retail culture in the region over the last few years.
The Asia-Pacific market for athletic apparels and footwear is mainly held by China, Japan, Australia, and India. China has been the largest contributor to athletic apparel market with a share of ~% to the revenue generated through the sales of athletic apparels in the region followed by Japan with a share of ~% and Australia and India together accounting for ~% of the revenue in 2012.The athletic footwear market in the region is primarily held by China generating ~% of the market followed by Japan generating revenue worth USD ~ million in 2012. Australia and India together held ~% of the market in 2012.
The athletic apparel market in 2012 has recorded a remarkable value of USD ~ million as compared to USD ~ million in 2006. During 2011, the macroeconomic environment in China was intricate than that seen in previous years, with the overall growth trend showing a general slowdown. The country experienced high inflation and adopted tight monetary policies throughout the year. The sportswear industry experienced steady growth in China during 1H2011. Consequently, the revenue of athletic wear market in China dipped to USD ~ million in 2012 as compared to USD ~ million in 2011.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- The market size of the Asia-Pacific athletic apparel and footwear Industry, 2006-2012.
- The market size of the athletic apparel and footwear market in the countries such as China, Japan, Australia and India, 2006-2012.
- Market segmentation of athletic apparel market in China, Australia and India by gender, 2012
- Market Segmentation of athletic footwear market by footwear categories in China, Japan, Australia and India, 2012
- Market Share of leading players in athletic apparel market in China and Japan,2011
- Market share of leading players in athletic footwear market in China and Japan , 2011
- Market share of athletic apparel and footwear in India, 2011.
- Competitive landscape of major players in Australia athletic apparel and footwear market
Table of Contents
1. Asia-Pacific Athletic Apparel and Footwear Industry Introduction
1.1. Asia-Pacific Athletic Wear Market Size by Revenue, 2006-2012
1.1.1. By Athletic Apparel, 2006-2012
2. Asia-Pacific Athletic Wear Market Segmentation, 2006-2012
2.1. By Athletic Apparel and Footwear, 2006-2012
2.2. By Geography, 2006-2012
3. Major International Players in Asia-Pacific Athletic Apparel and Footwear Market
3.1.1. Company Overview
4. Asia-Pacific Athletic Apparels and Footwear Industry: Trends and Developments
5. Asia-Pacific Athletic Apparel and Footwear Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2013-2017
5.1. By Geography, 2013-2017
5.2. Cause and Effect Relationship Between Industry Factors and the Asia-Pacific Athletic Apparel and Footwear Market Prospects
For more information kindly visit :https://www.bharatbook.com/textiles-and-apparel-market-research-reports-377773/apparel-footwear.html
Discounted Reports: https://www.bharatbook.com/ken-research-discount-offers.asp
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
For live chat : http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/