Aspose Newsletter for September 2014 lists newly supported features by its .NET, Java & SharePoint components along with a technical article & a tutorial video.
Online PR News – 04-September-2014 – Lane Cove/ New South Wales – Aspose Newsletter for September 2014 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint, Android components & REST APIs. It includes information about working with Excel spreadsheets in Java apps, inclusion of Aspose for Cloud products in our Python SDK, turning bitmap images into Visio shapes, a case study about using Aspose.Words for .NET for docs conversion & more.
Working with Excel Spreadsheets in Java Apps?
Aspose.Cells for Java is a flexible API that makes working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets quick and easy. Create, edit and convert spreadsheets in Java applications with this robust and professional API. Download Free Trial: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx
All Aspose for Cloud Products Now in our Python SDK
Aspose maintains a number of SDKs for Aspose for Cloud. Most recently, we’ve added Aspose.Tasks to the Aspose for Cloud Python SDK to ensure that Python developers have access to all Aspose for Cloud APIs when developing applications. Find out more. Find out more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-for-cloud-apis/archive/2014/08/20/use-aspose.tasks-to-process-microsoft-project%c2%ae-files-in-python-applications.html
Turn Bitmap Images into Visio Shapes with Aspose.Diagram for .NET
The latest version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET allows developers to import a bitmap image and turn it into a native Microsoft Visio shape. It also has other improvements that make gluing shapes and adding masters to diagrams easier than ever before. Find out more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-product-family/archive/2014/08/13/import-bitmap-image-as-a-visio-shape-and-other-enhancement-using-aspose.diagram-for-.net-4.3.0.html
Case study: Using Aspose.Words for .NET for Document Conversion
ModuleAcht is a German software company that needed a reliable way to convert Microsoft DOCX documents, created from templates, to Adobe Acrobat PDF format. They found that Aspose.Words for .NET met all their needs: ‘Testing any other component means to waste time!‘ Read the case study: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/66/corporate/case-studies/entry566907.aspx
Working with Font Substitution in Aspose.Cells
Not all platforms use the same fonts so developers need to understand how font substitution works and when it happens. Aspose.Cells can generate warnings when font substitution occur during file conversion. Find out how to on .NET, Java and Android: http://aspose.com/docs/display/cellsandroid/Get+Warnings+for+Font+Substitution+while+Rendering+Excel+File
Replace Text in OneNote Documents with Aspose.Note for .NET
Aspose.Note for .NET lets developers manipulate Microsoft OneNote documents in their applications. A common editing task is finding and replacing text, for example when a product or company changes names. We have a tutorial video that shows how to replace text in OneNote documents. Watch the video: http://youtu.be/d-bagDleGqQ?list=UUoKbPb28Htp4MUiLtW3CT9g
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - Performance improvements and fixes.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 14.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - Improvements to DrawingML rendering, support for vertical text and other improvements.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - Remove extended rights, support for the measurement tool and other.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx - Clone shapes and a range of enhancements and fixes.
6. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx – Improvements to MPP to PDF conversion and Gantt chart management.
7. Aspose.Email for .NET 4.4.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx - Add attachments to MAPI journal items, search PSTs using message ID and a range of fixes.
8. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 4.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx - Import bitmap image as Visio shape and a range of fixes.
9. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
10. Aspose.Cells for Java 8.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx – Performance and rendering improvements and fixes.
11. Aspose.Words for Java 14.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx - Improvements to DrawingML rendering, support for vertical text and other improvements.
12. Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.3.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx- Improved PDF to image and HTML to PDF conversion, and general fixes.
13. Aspose.Slides for Java 8.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx – General improvements and fixes.
14. Aspose.Tasks for Java 6.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.tasks-for-java/default.aspx – Improvements to MPP to PDF conversion and Gantt chart management.
15. Aspose.Email for Java 4.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – Send messages with polls, improved EML to MSG conversion and other enhancements.
16. Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/diagram-java/default.aspx – Improved VSD to PDF conversion.
17. Aspose.OCR for Java 2.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.ocr-for-java/default.aspx – mproved OCR engine and algorithm provides better recognition and performance.
18. Aspose.Total for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/cloud/total-api.aspx – RTF compression implemented, and other enhancements.
19. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.total-for-android/default.aspx – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
20. Aspose.Cells for Android 8.1.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.cells-for-android/default.aspx – General enhancements and fixes.
21. Aspose.Words for Android 1.12.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.words-for-android/default.aspx - Improvements to DrawingML rendering, support for vertical text and other improvement.
22. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
23. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
24. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – The latest versions of our JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In September we sponsor a number of user groups, including:
• FlaDotNet User Group, Florida, USA.
• TechEd NZ 2014, Auckland, New Zealand.
• Tech Valley .NET User Group, New York, USA.
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, September 2014 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2014/09/01/spotlight-on-aspose.cells-for-java-and-other-news-september-2014.html
- Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2014/09/01/aspose.cells-for-java-%e3%81%ae%e7%b4%b9%e4%bb%8b%e3%81%8a%e3%82%88%e3%81%b3%e3%81%9d%e3%81%ae%e4%bb%96%e3%81%ae%e3%83%8b%e3%83%a5%e3%83%bc%e3%82%b9-2014%e5%b9%b4-9%e6%9c%88.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117307915172523133796/117307915172523133796/posts
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066