Bharatbook.com announces30%disc.on report"PharmaPoint: Dry Eye Syndrome".Its help to annualized market revenues data for 9 key markets(Disc.Valid till 22Aug.14)
Online PR News – 21-August-2014 – Maharashtra – Bharat Book Bureau Offers 30% discount on Premium Pharma Research Reports valid till this FRIDAY, 22nd, August, 2014. HURRY UP!!! Get insightful reports on pharma healthcare sectors covering Cardiovascular Diseases, Multiple Sclerosis,Oncology, Women's Health topics, Immunology and much more at unbelievable price tags.
The Dry Eye Syndrome (DES) pipeline is strong, with 49 molecules in various phases of development. More notably, the late-stage pipeline has three products with novel mechanisms of action to treat the inflammation associated with the disease. That said, physicians suggest that the largest unmet need for DES treatment is diagnosis.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the patent expiry of Restasis affect the competitive landscape?
- What are the regional differences in DES treatment?
- What are the drivers for growth in the DES market?
- Who is the frontrunner in the drug pipeline for DES and what are its strengths and weaknesses?
- Will pipeline drugs find acceptance in the current treatment paradigm?
- Where are companies investing R&D in 2013?
- The global DES therapeutics market is forecast to reach $5.47 billion by 2022 due to the launch of novel pipeline drugs and an aging population.
- The global push for increased physician and patient awareness will increase diagnosis and treatment.
- By 2022, the DES market will be significantly more competitive, but the current dearth of treatment options leave much room for the coming pipeline therapies.
- Annualized market revenues data for 9 key markets: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, and India
- Annualized market revenues data forecast from 2012 to 2022
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by the 9 key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in the DES Therapeutics market
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications
Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4.1 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
4.1.1 Risk of dry eye syndrome increases 35% each decade after age 40
5 Disease Management
5.1.1 Diagnosis Overview
For more information kindly visit :https://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports-470129/drug-healthcare-global.html
Discounted Reports: https://www.bharatbook.com/searchResults.asp?srchtype=adv&Title=PharmaPoint%3A+Dry+Eye+Syndrome&Pub=102&PubDate=&Price=&Category=&SubCategory=&sortby=dd&RS=&iCurpage=1
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
For live chat : http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/