Smart IT Sessions 2009 will offer a full day of free, online sessions presented by leaders in the Microsoft Enterprise IT community, to be held on September 24th, 2009 (9am - 5pm ET).
Online PR News – 26-August-2009 – – The Online IT Conference for a More Productive Microsoft Enterprise
FREDERICK MD — August 26, 2009 — Today, KeyStone OnDemand (www.keystoneondemand.com) announced it's sponsorship of the upcoming "Smart IT Sessions 2009" (www.smartitsessions.com) Virtual Online Conference, to be held on September 24th, 2009 (9am - 5pm ET).
Smart IT Sessions 2009 will offer a full day of free, online sessions presented by leaders in the Microsoft Enterprise IT community, including:
* Mary Jo Foley (Keynote), Microsoft Author, and Editor of the All About Microsoft blog (blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/)
* Paul Thurrott, Author of Paul Thurrott’s SuperSite for Windows blog (www.winsupersite.com)
* Ben Armstrong, Microsoft Program Manager (Virtualization) and Author, Virtual PC Guy’s Weblog (blogs.msdn.com/virtual_pc_guy/)
* Robert Happy, PMP Project Management Practice, Inc. (www.pm-practice.com)
* Andrew Hopkins, Microsoft veteran and Principal Consultant for Chrysalis BTS (www.chrysalisbts.com)
Smart IT Sessions 2009 web-based sessions will be focused on Microsoft Enterprise and Microsoft Office Productivity topics that will give Microsoft Enterprise CIO's, IT Admins, Help Desk Specialists, Customer Support Engineers and Migration Specialists the understanding and tools needed to plan around upcoming Microsoft 2010 releases, Windows 7 migration efforts, Project Management, and IT Innovation in this downturn economy.
Session topics will include:
* Microsoft in 2010: What IT Managers Need to Know
* Microsoft SharePoint ECM, the Vision and Reality
* Is Windows 7 ready for Enterprise Use?
* Office 2010: Separating Fact from Fiction
* Project 2010 and Enterprise Project Management (EPM)
* Microsoft Project 2010 First Look - Tips and Tricks Essentials
* Managing Windows 7 and Office 2010 Roll Out from a Project and End User Training Perspective.
* Support Windows 7 Migration with Virtual PC
“Based upon feedback we've (KeyStone OnDemand) received from many of our Microsoft enterprise customers and partners, there are many questions from IT decision makers regarding Microsoft's new product releases, including Windows 7, Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010," said KeyStone Learning Systems CEO, Lawrence Cates.
"We see this conference as a great forum to bring together Microsoft Enterprise thought leaders and experts to help answer many of the questions we hear coming from enterprise decision makers.”
In addition, attendees will be entered to win their share of over $50,000 in software, hardware, and training from conference sponsors, including KeyStone OnDemand (www.keystoneondemand.com), Microsoft (www.microsoft.com) and CDW (www.cdw.com).
Attendees can register for the Smart IT Sessions 2009 Conference at www.SmartITSessions.com.
About KeyStone OnDemand
KeyStone OnDemand (www.keystoneondemand.com) helps users get things done by giving them immediate access to how-to videos, articles and training for the Microsoft applications they use everyday that generate business results; allowing IT and Help Desk personnel to spend less time solving common questions and problems and more time on business objectives.
For over 17 years, IT professionals in corporate, government and education organizations like Microsoft, GE and Boeing have trusted KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) with their corporate training, help desk and knowledge management needs.
Media Contact: Robert Hodges (rhodges-at-keystonelearning.com)
For more information on Smart IT Sessions 2009:
For more information on KeyStone OnDemand: