Featuring no-hype, practical, and independent SharePoint training
Online PR News – 17-August-2014 – Chatsworth, CA – 1105 Media’s Enterprise Computing Group –the producer of Visual Studio Live! and TechMentor conferences and the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines – has announced that SharePoint Live! will once again join Visual Studio Live!, SQL Server Live!, Modern Apps Live!, and new this year, TechMentor, as part of Live! 360 Orlando, taking place November 17 – 21, 2014 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL.
Designed for Developers, IT Pros, Administrators, and Managers, SharePoint Live! brings together the best the industry has to offer for 5 days of workshops, keynotes, and sessions to help you work through your most pressing SharePoint projects. SharePoint Live! is the place to gather and learn how to customize, deploy, and maintain SharePoint Server and SharePoint foundation to maximize business value.
“SharePoint Live! 360 gives a holistic, 360-degree view of SharePoint, supported with a diverse set of business, IT pro, and developer perspectives,” says Andrew Connell, Conference Co-Chair for 2014. Matthew McDermott, who joins Connell as SharePoint Live!’s co-chair, adds, “I’m looking forward to bringing cutting-edge content to SharePoint Live! for Live! 360 this year. Our focus on collaboration and integration is mirrored by having four co-located conferences running at the same time. We want attendees to get the most out of the entire event, and with everything so close and connected, that won’t be hard to do!”
SharePoint Live! topics include:
• Keys to SharePoint Success: Strategy, Governance, Adoption
• SharePoint Infrastructure Management and Administration
• SharePoint, Office 365 and the Cloud
• High-Value SharePoint Workloads: Social, Search, BI, and Business Process Automation
• Developing Apps and Solutions for SharePoint
• Information and Content Management: Documents, Records, and Web
More information about SharePoint Live! Orlando can be found at splive360.com. Registration is currently open.
As an added benefit, SharePoint Live! Orlando attendees will also have access to the four other Live! 360 co-located events at no additional charge:
- - SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. sqllive360.com
- - TechMentor provides the modern IT pro with the skills and tools needed to stay ahead in an ever evolving world. TechMentor Orlando will focus on the making your datacenter more manageable, automated and modern. techmentorevents.com/orlando
- - Modern Apps Live! presented in partnership with Magenic, Modern Apps Live! brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the complex landscape of mobile, cross-device, and cloud development. modernappslive.com
SharePoint Live! Orlando offers exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Navid Davani at 949.265.1512 or email@example.com. Or, for user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Merikay Marzoni at 425.277.9151 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.
Sr. Event Director
Live! 360 / 1105 Media