The first social skills therapy facility of its kind in Sandy Springs, GA is offering new innovative Enrichment Preschool options for children with ASD.
Online PR News – 14-August-2014 – Sandy Springs, GA – Learning on the Log, a non-profit organization, provides sensory-based activities with a relentless pursuit of our three core principles: INTERACT - Creating motivation to form relationships; RELATE - Building self-confidence through communication; COMMUNICATE - Expressing emotions within natural interactions.
1. Enrichment Preschool - School starts September 15th and we offer rolling admission. We have 2, 3 and 5 day options, as well as, an afternoon class for children already engaged in a morning class elsewhere. Our Enrichment Preschool meets Monday thru Friday at the following times:
• Morning class: 9a -12p
• Afternoon class: 1:30p - 4:30p
2. Morning Hike and Swim for preschoolers - Starting the week of August 18th, we are offing two morning activities for preschoolers weekly:
• Hiking: Tuesdays from 10a-11:30a
• Swimming: Fridays from 10a-11:30a
We also offer Afterschool programming, Weekend programming, Birthday Parties, and Summer Camp options. Swimming, hiking, team sports, rock climbing, and rafting are just a few of the fun activities our students enjoy within a supportive environment while developing their ability to interact, relate and communicate.
Visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do. Schedule a Meet & Greet for a tour of our facility and for your child to interact with our staff. Contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have - we would be delighted to speak to you!